Bad
Good

I think my school should be rated at EXCELLENT because all the students are nice and the teachers are so awesome, the teachers explain things so much easier! All the students take pride in our school, we awesome encouraging students! Go Mustangs

Memorial Middle School is one of the best schools my son has been to. He never had many friends, but at MMS they learned to except him for who he was. Great School!!!!!

Our child came from a very small K-5 Christian school and we were hesitant to send him to MMS. I cannot commend the teachers and principal enough. Mrs. Anderson is a wonderful counselor with enough patience to win an award. My son was accepted by others and felt right at home. He utilized the morning sessions until he felt he was up-to-speed with where the kids were at in a few subjects and we have been very happy ever since! Great School!

If you are not an upper middle-class family this school is very hard to assimilate into. I am a divorced single mom, and we came into Discovery after relocating. The other kids, coming from more affluent families were not at all receptive to the new kid. We are by no standards poor mind you. Unfortunately I have heard this from other families as well. Also the teachers have not been easy to communicate with regarding any questions I have had. And as far as the administration goes, they are very flippant about all concerns that I or my ex have had. My son goes to Discovery Elementary school, which is right next door to Memorial. It's hard to believe these two schools are in the same district. Discovery is great. Memorial is structurally a nice school, and I believe the cirriculum is at least average.

Last modified Memorial Middle School - 04 is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.