Posted September 22, 2014
St. Mary is a great school especially 6th grade. The teacher in 6th grade well prepare you for middle school. I should now because I am in middle school right now and 6th grade at St. Mary helped me a lot to prepare for middle school.

Posted February 08, 2014
St Marys is a wonder full school. The teachers, staff and principle are all very involved and willing to help. Academic standards are above and beyond. The encouragement of faith and family is great. Students are well prepared. Our family loves st Marys and we are so great full we were able to give our children the opportunity to attend here.

Posted January 02, 2013
we have had great experience at this school. The children leave grade school well prepared for mifddle school.

St Mary School 1

Posted March 24, 2012
This school has a major lack of good leadership with its principal. The teachers reflect such lack of guidance. This school condones bad behavior on the part of staff, students, and parents. The more money you give to their school the more they look the other way when bad behavior occurs. My son was repeatedly bullied by a much older child and nothing was done regarding that child because he parents were big sponsors. I subsequently pulled my child out of this school do to this and I would encourage parents to be mindful before registering your child in this school. I also did not like that there was no staff that was properly trained to handle medical issues, and they keep a dog on campus at school. If you child has allergies or asthma the dog poses a huge concern. Thank you

Posted August 23, 2010
If you are relocating to our area, and looking for a great school for your child, this is it. Lots of parent involvement, great kids, great teachers...I could go on and on. We love St. Marys!

Posted February 19, 2005