Posted March 16, 2006
St. Joseph Cathedral, is fantastic! My son is in the third grade and is new to the school. He has embrassed the staff and the values they represent. The class sizes are small and their hearts are big. Fantastic group of people molding my son.

Posted May 19, 2005
A very caring environment and a well run school. Assets include stressing unity in humanity though diversity of cultures.

Posted May 19, 2005
Cathedral has been a wonderful school for my 5th and 4th graders. Next year my 3d grader will attend Cathedral also. My children were homeschooled before they began Cathedral, and they have been able to make the transition thanks to the wonderful faculty. The class sizes are small, there is solid teaching about our Catholic faith, and a Christian attitude is exhibited by the teachers and principal. I would recommend this school to anyone who wants a school where their children can learn in a faith-filled environment. I was also very pleased with the Science, Social Studies, and Math curriculum. My children have really advanced in their knowledge of these subjects.

St. Joseph Cathedral School
601 W 4th St, Sioux Falls, SD  57104
Last modified St. Joseph Cathedral School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
St. Joseph Cathedral School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top