Bad
Good

Great teachers, nasty Principal. Conform or suffer. Very young parents with not much real world experience.

I do think that this school is above average on all fronts. The atmosphere is positive and warm. The teachers that we have had so far have all been good teachers in different ways. The best was Mrs. Folsum in 2nd grade though. Discovery is in a bit of an upper-class neighborhood. We are not rich by any means, and so far, my son has never had any issues with being treated differently by the staff or the children who are from wealthy families.

this is a very good school, good staff, I am very happy and my son will be sad to leave for midle school.

The principal and the teachers in this school have been so helpful and communicative. We feel really lucky we are in this district. We also love the ULE program. I think my daughter will be sad to leave for middle school next year.

Great school and playground. Very clean. Good teachers.

My daughter is in 3rd grade. We were so privileged to have an exceptional teacher for 3rd grade. All her teacher were very nice(K & 2nd grade also). This schools is surrounded by a group of wonderful teachers & staff. It's truly a wonderful school with a great principal.

Last modified Discovery Elementary - 26 is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.