Bethel Lutheran School 5

Posted June 15, 2008
I was a student at Bethel from 3rd grade until i graduated in 8th. I loved the class sizes and learned from older students as well as the teachers. The teachers took time to go through something I didn't understand and were really patient and understanding. They knew what I could accomplish and pushed me above that. It is a great school to attend.

Bethel Lutheran School 5

Posted November 13, 2007
I am a parent of a child who attends Bethel Lutheran School. I cannot say enough about the teacher's care and qualifications. They take the extra step with my child as often as possible. His overall education is outstanding. Because of the small school size, he gets extra attention in all of his classes. Not only is he doing well in school, but he comes home excited to go back the next day. He is forming life-long relationships. Bethel's main mission is to educate the children with and through the Word of God. This is the most important part of his education. He is reminded of God's love throughout the day. We enjoy getting together with the other parents at various functions through the school. The teachers are very dedicated to their work and often put together little events for the parents to attend.

Bethel Lutheran School