Black Hills Christian Academy 0

Posted October 30, 2008
This is an amazing school with a small learning environment. The teachers are great and you can talk to them about anything. The students pray and care for you as does the rest of the staff. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted January 20, 2008
This is the best school! I would not be the peron i am today without going there. i went to this school for seven years and i actually look foward going to school there.

Posted January 15, 2008
I love this school, ithas taught me alot of things and has helped keep me grounded in the word.

Posted March 17, 2006
Great school. I would highly recommend this school. Small classes and great personalized attention. Roberta is fantastic.

Black Hills Christian Academy
Po Box 1089, Spearfish, SD  57783
Last modified Black Hills Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Black Hills Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top