Sturgis Elementary - 03 5

Posted August 17, 2013
The entire staff at Sturgis Elementary have been amongst the most caring people I have had the pleasure to meet. My oldest daughter transferred to this school in the third grade when we relocated from another state and the staff was so welcoming and considerate to my daughter in making her transition comfortable. She has thrived in this school and my youngest two children will also be attending. The teachers ALWAYS communicate and I appreciate their system set up for communication. I can say without a doubt that this school is the very best I have ever seen!

Sturgis Elementary - 03 5

Posted February 17, 2008

Sturgis Elementary - 03
1121 Ballpark Rd, Sturgis, SD  57785
Last modified Sturgis Elementary - 03 is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sturgis Elementary - 03 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top