Bad
Good

Extremely kind, informed and helpful. Teachers and administrators seemed a lot more tuned into my child's emotional needs then I first believed. We have felt very great full for the teachers he has been involved with, up to this point, starting his elementary education. Very Thankful...

The communication at this school is terrible. My son's current teacher is more interested studying the students for her next degree then engaging them and is very unwelcoming to parents coming to celebrate parties with their child. My daughter's learning disability was over looked until third grade despite our warnings that she was genetically disposed to it and had the early warning signs. That said they have done a great job of curbing bullying in the last couple of years.

The entire staff at Sturgis Elementary have been amongst the most caring people I have had the pleasure to meet. My oldest daughter transferred to this school in the third grade when we relocated from another state and the staff was so welcoming and considerate to my daughter in making her transition comfortable. She has thrived in this school and my youngest two children will also be attending. The teachers ALWAYS communicate and I appreciate their system set up for communication. I can say without a doubt that this school is the very best I have ever seen!

Last modified Sturgis Elementary - 03 is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.