Vermillion High School - 01 4

Posted October 10, 2008

Vermillion High School - 01 5

Posted May 25, 2005
This is the third school system I have had children enrolled in and it is by far the best. I have two high school students and they are both at the upper level of their classes. I feel they have been well prepared for college. The teachers have built strong working relationships with the students. The teachers have also EARNED my children's respect. My sports knowledge is low other than football, which was a good experience for my son. The music program is outstanding, as is the drama department. There is something for everybody here. VHS is large enough to offer something for everybody yet not so large that a student is lost in a crowd. There is room for more parent involvement, it seems the same parents are doing it all but that can't be forced.

Vermillion High School - 01
1001 East Main St, Vermillion, SD  57069
Last modified Vermillion High School - 01 is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vermillion High School - 01 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top