Sioux Valley High School - 01 3

Posted May 15, 2007
For the most part, I believe that the school is good. I was terribly disappointed when we first moved here and it took so much to straighten out the reason why my son wouldn't have a journal to turn in, or pass a test over areas he hadn't studied yet (within the first 3 days). I am still having some sort of miscommunication with the math teacher regarding a time to meet (3 emails with no response). I also have a problem with the students grading all of the homework papers. What if the student grading the paper makes a mistake? Also, I have a concern about the percentage level for grades. If the student has a 92%, in most schools wouldn't that be an A- instead of a straight B? In trying to avoid being critical, I need more areas to try to encourage my son to try harder!

Sioux Valley High School - 01
200 Hansina Ave, Volga, SD  57071
Last modified Sioux Valley High School - 01 is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sioux Valley High School - 01 Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top