PK-4|Private

Bad
Good

Posted March 24, 2008
My daughter attends Sacred Heart School and she loves it! She is actually disappointed when she is unable to attend during breaks. Her grasp of the basics is outstanding and she is far ahead of many of her cousins who do not attend Sacred Heart, but her grasp of the Catholic faith is also uplifting. I was born and raised in the Catholic faith, but I did not attend a Catholic School and I have always felt that my knowledge base for my faith has been inadequate, but my daughter's passion for learning has pushed me to learn more for myself. Anyone who has the ability to send their child or children to Sacred Heart, will not be disappointed.

Posted January 04, 2007
Sacred Heart is an exceptional school. Not only a safe, faith based experience but their test scores prove how academically succesful their students are compared to the local and state test scores. Teachers are caring, committed and professional and very child centered. The new principal is hardworking and knowledgable. I could not recommend Sacred Heart more.

Sacred Heart School 4

Posted November 16, 2006
I also attended Sacred Heart School and even though it might be small, its nice known who everyone is! Emily Anderson 8th grader

Posted May 26, 2005
im a student there and its the bomb. tom binder

Posted June 25, 2004
I am proud to say that I attended Sacred Heart School from 1st through 8th grade. I graduated 8th grade in 1990 in a class of 5. Sacred Heart prepared me well for the future. I am now reaching the milestone of serving 10 years in the United States Air Force. I owe my successes to the great education of mind and Spirit I received at Sacred Heart. I hope my children receive as good a start on life as I had with Sacred Heart School.

Sacred Heart School