Adamsville, TN

Posted May 04, 2011
I graduated from AHS in 2010. I've met many people at college and we compare our schools. I never realized how lucky I was until I got out of there. There were times when I planned on sending m future kids to schools in the places where I wanted to live. My kids are going to go to Adamsville. The teachers are fantastic,. The band program is extraordinarily rare. Athletics are definitely rising up. Dual credit classes are now offered in math, history, and english. Adamsville is truly a diamond in the rough.

Posted August 03, 2008

Posted June 04, 2008
I think that this school is the very best by far. My son attends here and has so far received the best education so far. I love everything about this school.

Posted September 08, 2007

Adamsville Junior / Senior High School 4

Posted October 02, 2006
- a former student
AHS was a wonderful school when I attended a few years ago. I enjoyed the closeness of the staff and student body. The many different clubs available attributed to my ability to transition into college activities at a major university. Being involved in 4 different sports during my time at AHS was an amazing experience as well. AHS has competed in and placed in many tournaments to show the rest of the state how talented our students are in each sport. I wish that there had been more advance classes as I found myself a little behind when I got to college even though I graduated in the top 10. AP classes that would have counted as college credit would also have been very helpful. I also wish that the gifted program (TACS) lasted longer than the 8th grade as I made many friendships and learned numerous life lessons through it.

Adamsville Junior / Senior High School 4

Posted May 31, 2005
I have three children going there. I like Mr. Jackson. Some of the teachers are good some are not as good as a bigger school system. I would like them to have more foreign languages.

Adamsville Junior / Senior High School
815 West Main, Adamsville, TN  38310
Last modified Adamsville Junior / Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Adamsville Junior / Senior High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top