Alamo, TN

Posted May 03, 2010
Great School!!! All around just a great place for children to learn and grow.

Posted June 01, 2009

Posted June 01, 2009
I am a second grade teacher at ACS and I am very proud of our school. I attended ACS as a child and I have seen first hand how far ACS has come over the years. Our staff works hard to educate our children to the best of our abilities and we have a variety of academic programs that assist in providing each child with the instruction that they need to be successful. Our school wide behavior program has been an asset to the school as well. The staff, students and parents are aware of all rules, rewards and policies. I would recommend ACS to anyone who wanted to have their child enriched in academics, extra-curricular activities, and a home town school setting.

Posted April 01, 2009

Alamo Elementary School 4

Posted April 12, 2007
I have one child that has finished the elementary school and another one in the 3rd grade and I can honestly say I've had no complaints. Both boys are primarly A students, occasional B. My contact with their teachers has always been great.

Alamo Elementary School 2

Posted October 16, 2006
They do not teach with high standards. The sports and everything is awesome. Us parents are involved about half the time they send us notes on everything.Mary Kate Gourley sends emails to us parents that gives the teachers our email

Alamo Elementary School
264 East Park St, Alamo, TN  38001
Last modified Alamo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alamo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top