Altamont, TN

Posted March 10, 2011
NORTH IS A GREAT SCHOOL.I FEEL MY CHILD IS GETTING A GREAT EDUCATION.MISS DR.D , BUT MS HILL IS DOING A WONDERFUL JOB. NORTH IS A GREAT SCHOOL MY 3 OTHER WENT THERE .

North Elementary School 2

Posted November 03, 2009
i think you only are acknowledged at this school if you are with the right crowd,and i think the principal doesnt discipline the kids for the acts that should be disciplined and overlook the what seems to be mild behavior and really needs attention before something serious happens

North Elementary School 0

Posted September 01, 2009
I honestly can not think of anyone else, i would name prinicipal. We all can agree he does not go out of his way to please, but his creditials are quite large and he is there in major times of need. I think that is the way he should represent himself to the children. He presents himself as a strong- confident- unwaviering role model. I am unpleased with the quick teaching style and the lack of teaching life skills/ time management/organization/studying habits . It seems that the fact of truely learning a subject is less important than completing the subject fully. 'Kids may not know the information, but we got to page 300 by christmas break!' I do not get this style of rushing through, just to meet deadlines. 'We are teaching the people of our future!' The concentration needs to be on the depth of learning!

Posted April 24, 2009
The principal and teachers do a wonderful job educating and caring for the children at North. Too many people want to complain, but never want to acknowledge the good things that are happening.

North Elementary School 3

Posted July 31, 2008

North Elementary School 3

Posted October 30, 2007
So far I have been pleased with the teachers my kids have had. The one thing that I think they need to review is the dress code. I think it is getting way out of hand when your kid can't wear a shirt with a picture on it or a pair of pants that has a small hole on them. Sometimes that all they have. The principal to me has been fine, but I haven't had to cross him on anything yet.

North Elementary School 1

Posted August 31, 2007
I think the principal thinks he is running a military camp in stead of a school. Theese children our our future and by disrespecting them will only cause problem in the future to come.

North Elementary School 4

Posted April 16, 2004

Posted October 26, 2003

North Elementary School
56 Hw, Altamont, TN  37301
Last modified North Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top