Antioch, TN
Before care: Yes

Posted November 15, 2012
This is the second year that my son has attended Cole Elementary and I love this school. The teachers are top notch. I can tell that the faculty really cares about the kids and making sure that they get the education that they need and deserve. I love that they recognize both the students that need to be challenged as well as the students that need extra help. My son is in the encore program and his teachers have always challenged him to excel. I can't think of a single bad thing about this school.

Posted August 14, 2010
My children attended from 1st and 3rd grades to 4th. Both of my kids are academically gifted and were adequately challenged. They both participated in the Encore program for Gifted and Talented children. I can't think of a single bad thing to say about our experience. The assistant principal, Chad High, is wonderful and he was principal the last year my son attended. My son is now attending Meigs Academic Magnet School where he has been on the honor roll, and my daughter from 5th grade on has been at Harpeth Hall, a private, college preparatory school, where she makes straight A's.

Cole Elementary School 0

Posted November 04, 2009
I came to work at Cole six years ago and quickly realized it was a special place. The teachers are capable, dedicated and insightful. The students are diverse, eager and bright and the parents are involved and supportive. I am a member of the P.E. team and I have witnessed first hand the 'espirit de corps' at this school. It is truly 'America's Best School'.

Posted February 07, 2006
I love Cole Elementary because they care about the students education, mental health, and emotional health. My daughter came out of homeschool, in which I did for four months total. She had very poor self-esteem when it came to school. Through homeschooling I was able to get her confidence up, and through the help of Cole Elementary, the teachers, staff, reading specialist, special education teachers, they have her so excited about learning that she teaches me. I thank the Principal and Asst. Principal for a job well done by picking a great staff of leadership! I love this school, and my daughter is excited daily to go to school. They do not make her feel less of a child, and they encourage her to do her best! I love the programs that are after school, movie nights, field trips, and this year camp. So keep up the great work!

Posted April 13, 2005
- a former student
I think that Cole Elementary School is the best thing that ever happend to me as a child. I learned while having fun. Most of the other schools in Tennessee didn't do that. I was also in the Encore program that helped me expand my vocabulary, and also my thinking. I also did extracurricular activites, which I enjoied. For example I was in chours. I had the most wonderful learning time at Cole Elementary School. All of my teachers had a very special relationship with me and the other children too. I still talk to most of my elementary teachers.

Cole Elementary School 4

Posted March 18, 2004

Cole Elementary School 3

Posted March 01, 2004

Cole Elementary School
5060 Colemont Dr, Antioch, TN  37013
Last modified Cole Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cole Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top