Thomas A. Edison Elementary School 1

Posted April 05, 2010
I am a parent of Pre-K student,I am not satisfied with the teachers,they are unfair to some kids.They teach some kids more, they trying to teach kids to read who don't even know as many letters as the other kids who are older and have to know more than others,also the parents are from different country's and English not their first language and they really needed teachers help.Unfortunately they decide help the other kids. Very unfair.Hopefully we are not gonna be coming to this school!!!

Thomas A. Edison Elementary School 0

Posted August 14, 2008
My daughter is now in second grade and she has been going to edison since kindergarten. I can't say enough good things about the leadership of this school. It is about kindness, caring, respect, and education!

Posted April 24, 2008
Great school! Awesome leadership!

Thomas A. Edison Elementary School 0

Posted February 25, 2008
Love it! My daughter is in 1st grade here and was in Kindergarten at Edison last year. There is no other place I'd rather her be. The people at this school are very caring and concerned about the education and well being of the students. The school itself has a warm feeling from the time you walk in the door as though you've entered home.

Posted October 02, 2007

Posted November 19, 2006
Thomas Edison Elementary is an outstanding school lead by a strong, competent principal and very dedicated staff. I have had children in this school since 2004 and I am a member of the PTO. We have a strong Parent Teacher Organization that works alongside the staff to optimize the learning environment. Their are several after school clubs (science, math, writing) to help children explore areas of interest in more depth. Academics are strong and character is emphasized. I really couldn't be more happy with this school.

Thomas A. Edison Elementary School
6130 Mt. View Rd, Antioch, TN  37013
Last modified Thomas A. Edison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas A. Edison Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top