Cane Ridge High School 2

Posted September 04, 2014
I am a student of Cane Ridge High school and have been at this school for about a month now for I have moved from Alabama. I thought well of this school, the demographics were a bit odd to me for this area but I didn't mind. At first it was very clear that the schools academics were very flawed and the students did not understand most if the content being taught. I am senior there and am in general classes, but the courses seem too easy at times. This school really needs to work on their academics and stop with sports so much, you're a Title 1 school for a reason, quit spending the money on sports. This school needs to be more technologically advanced for the day and age we are in. ~a senior student

Cane Ridge High School 2

Posted October 01, 2012
Cane Ridge is an ok school- the students there have for the most part grown up together and are really close there are majority of the teachers that seem passionate about what they do and the students however there doesnt seem to be any open door policies with the exec prinicple when there are issues, there are not any positive organizations that the exec principle supports which may be the reason the school is on the news constantly,

Cane Ridge High School 4

Posted February 08, 2011
Really like this school. I moved here from Hamilton County and I must say that I was very skeptical at first because of the number of students in the school. Academically, they have alot to offer and take time to assist any child that asks. I have had teachers stay after school just to help my child. They are not perfect but they put forth a great effort. That is all I can ask in an age where teachers arent as caring as they use to be.

Cane Ridge High School 5

Posted May 02, 2010

Cane Ridge High School
12840 Old Hickory Bl, Antioch, TN  37013
Last modified Cane Ridge High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cane Ridge High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.