Bad
Good

I am a happy parent!! I love AES. My son has had excellent teachers every year. Teachers go above and beyond to meet the needs of every child. We love Arlington!

The school needs a change of leadership to truly be considered one of the better in the Shelby County area...

I am the grandmother of a second grader at Arlington Elementary School.. This is our third year at Arlington and we could not be more pleased. He has had three excellent teachers who love teaching and they have made learning fun. The office staff has always been nice and helpful to our family . Last night we attended their 2nd grade music program that was wonderful. This reminded us of that a great school Arlington is.

This is the best school ever i am a student there my teachers are the best

I love this school! The teachers and staff are truly there for the kids. The kids love going to school too. Can't say enough great things!!

Two of my kids go to AMS and we love that school. The care and commitment of the teachers towards the children is amazing. I would recommend it to everybody. They are learning so much and are exited to go there everyday.

This is our second year at AES and we love it! The teachers are professional, well-organized, and great communicators. The PTA is very organized and welcoming. I love that my daughter gets weekly art, music and PE. My only complaint is the constant fundraising. Such a great school and community!

We LOVE this school! We moved here last year and could not be happier with our decision to buy a home in Arlington. The teachers are all fantastic and the PTA is amazing. The kids are definitely top priority at this wonderful school.

My family loves Arlington Elementary School. We are sad that this will be our last year at AES. The administration, teachers, and staff are amazing. Our PTA is the best. Arlington is a great community and our schools are the heartbeat of our town.

This school is overrated. The principal is the first AND the second problem with my son's 2nd grade teacher in a close third. My initial encounter with the principal was on registration day where she wouldn't allow my son, who was new to the school, to walk to his classroom because they were "tired and ready to go home". I had to write a letter to the superintendent before she showed any empathy. Another encounter was at the kids' musical program where the principal held an ambush PTA meeting where the kids were not allowed to leave the stage until the meeting was over. There was a teacher on the stage ensuring the kids wouldn t get up. Throughout the year, my son had been absent for different reasons. His teacher wouldn't allow him to finish any work at home. However, when the school year was coming to an end, she sent home a large stack of papers that needed to be completed over the weekend. Her reason: she would "get in trouble" if she didn't have grades in her book. I could list more, but I'm out of space. I can't stress how disappointed I am in this school.

Last modified Arlington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.