Arlington, TN

Posted August 23, 2013
My daughter loves this school!!! Awesome teachers!!!! My daughter is always happy and in such a great mood when she arrives home from school.....

Posted August 09, 2013
I love it at Bolton! I've been here 3 years, and it keeps getting better. Of course their is going to be some gang related issues, since it's a high school. They have them at Bartlett and Millington, and no one says anything about that! Overall, it's a great school to meet new friends, and the IB program, the band, choir, and orchestra, and the athletics program help make this school as great as it is today! It's kinda different since our old principle left, so the rules have changed a little. People just need to get use to it. Bolton is a wonderful experience for any teenager.

Bolton High School 2

Posted June 04, 2013
I have one child that is about to be a senior and one that is going to be a freshmen. I must say that Shelby County does a great job of keeping the school's discipline trouble out of the media. I don't blame the faculty; it's the students. Like many schools in and around the Memphis area there is a gang problem. And my eldest has complained of racial problems amongst the students and blatant disrespect towards the teachers . There are good aspects about the school such as the band, choir, sports, and some academic programs . I just hate that some of the students wont recognize and accept the great education they could get from the educators there.

Posted January 20, 2010

Posted August 01, 2009

Bolton High School 3

Posted June 11, 2009

Posted May 28, 2009
Bolton High School is one of the best places to go! The people are extremely down to earth and actually nice and caring. This school has roots because it has been around for a long time and is very well established. The extra curricular activities are amazing especially band! The sports teams really make an effort to come together and bond. The classes are great and the teachers not only teach school related things but also help us learn life lessons. It has been a wonderful 3 years here!

Bolton High School 4

Posted May 27, 2009
Bolton High is where I have one son attending and two others will be attending down the road. I have the highest respect for the administration, staff and athletic coaches. This school is very, very well thought of in our community and does a great job !

Bolton High School 0

Posted November 24, 2008
I have had two kids attend Bolton. The teachers are very good and the honors classes offer much. I think their sports programs are good (exception: head football coach is awful and does not have a clue). All in all, the school is safe. There is some racial tension from time to time, especially when Obama got elected. The slurs were being thrown by the black kids no less. Principal Stevens is outstanding. Its a good environment and I think they try hard to keep it that way.

Bolton High School 3

Posted October 03, 2008

Bolton High School
7323 Brunswick Rd, Arlington, TN  38002
Last modified Bolton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bolton High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top