Posted September 26, 2014
My school Arlington middle school one of the best.The school could put more drink in the school like coke or other thing. If the parent let their child drink coke and other thing.I think other people should know that this is the best school for the child to best friends ever.Even get help with their work.

Arlington Middle School 4

Posted August 23, 2013
This is my daughter's third year at Arlington Middle. We are very happy with her progress in this school. The teachers and office personnel are wonderful. We are very happy with the school.

Posted November 28, 2009
My son has gone to AMS since 6th grade - he's in 8th grade now. I find the teachers wonderful! The office personnel have been nothing but completely professional and pleasant to me and my son - but of course, we treat them the same way. My son has learned manners throughout the years, so people treat him reciprocally. Lunches are school lunches. Some great, some not so great. If a child wants to learn, a child will learn wonderful things at this school. If a child doesn't want to learn, and wants to goof off, the teachers can be strict, and there IS discipline! AMS is a great school for people who want to learn, and want to at least TRY.

Posted November 19, 2009
Its my last year at AMS, and i am very sad to leave it. The band program is amazing. We have the best band director. I love the principals and they are willing to do almost anything to help us out. All of the teachers that i have had are amazing, so i am very sad to leave AMs. As always, go Bobcats!!

Arlington Middle School 2

Posted May 21, 2009

Posted April 04, 2009

Arlington Middle School 0

Posted January 06, 2009
The front office staff is rude and unfriendly. My son complains that the lunches are awful and has had sour milk on several occasions.

Arlington Middle School 0

Posted October 06, 2008
Disappointed to find out through my child that the office staff is lacking in the interpersonal department and some of the teachers need to take an anger management class.

Posted June 10, 2008
This school is the best school i've ever been to. I am extremly sad to leave it.

Posted December 11, 2007
Im happy and learning a lot. I say keep it up go bobcats

Arlington Middle School
5470 Lamb Rd, Arlington, TN  38002
Last modified Arlington Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arlington Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top