Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Excellent teaching, positive school spirit has been my experience at Arlington with my grandchildren. Arlington Middle is a fantastic school.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Only a few teach well. Most just want to be paid and leave. This makes kids very upset. I've even seen a kid have multiple angsiety attacks during class because of the teachers

Amount of homework: Disagree

Every teacher gives out homework everyday, which can take a kid more than 3 hours to complete! That's kind of outrageous if you ask me

Develops character: Neutral

It just teaches kids that the school is more worried about scores than the kids actually learning

Most of the teachers are very rude, and treat the kids as if we are property instead of people. One teacher in particular doesn't even teach the class, and gives them quizzes and test that make them do poorly. She will only have 4 questions so if you get one wrong you already have a 75

My school Arlington middle school one of the best.The school could put more drink in the school like coke or other thing. If the parent let their child drink coke and other thing.I think other people should know that this is the best school for the child to best friends ever.Even get help with their work.

This is my daughter's third year at Arlington Middle. We are very happy with her progress in this school. The teachers and office personnel are wonderful. We are very happy with the school.

My son has gone to AMS since 6th grade - he's in 8th grade now. I find the teachers wonderful! The office personnel have been nothing but completely professional and pleasant to me and my son - but of course, we treat them the same way. My son has learned manners throughout the years, so people treat him reciprocally. Lunches are school lunches. Some great, some not so great. If a child wants to learn, a child will learn wonderful things at this school. If a child doesn't want to learn, and wants to goof off, the teachers can be strict, and there IS discipline! AMS is a great school for people who want to learn, and want to at least TRY.

Its my last year at AMS, and i am very sad to leave it. The band program is amazing. We have the best band director. I love the principals and they are willing to do almost anything to help us out. All of the teachers that i have had are amazing, so i am very sad to leave AMs. As always, go Bobcats!!

The front office staff is rude and unfriendly. My son complains that the lunches are awful and has had sour milk on several occasions.

Last modified Arlington Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.