Posted September 19, 2013
Macon Road Baptist School is an excellent school. Our daughter transferred to MRBS in the 3rd grade from a "good" public county school. The difference in the administrative support of the teachers, the fact that the teachers care about their students and the quality of the education along with the Christian environment, our daughter and us are so pleased. We would never consider leaving MRBS. Fabulous, fabulous school.

Macon Road Baptist School-East Campus 2

Posted June 28, 2013
Macon Road is a horrible school! My child transferred to Arlington High School and was a year behind because there curriculum was sooo old! Public School was better for my child! And my child was bullied several times at this school and my child was suspended because he had a mental break down and said one curse word! I Do not recommend Macon Road! Every child in the school says they hate it!

Posted January 08, 2012
This is an excellent Christian school where everyone gets along. The teacher's and staff are great!

Posted December 05, 2009
My daughters have been students at MRBS since Kindergarten, they are in 9th and 7th grades now. This school goes above and beyond expectations for a private Christian school. Every aspect is centered on a Christ based education, placing emphasis on living for Christ on a day by day basis.

Macon Road Baptist School-East Campus 2

Posted September 08, 2009

Macon Road Baptist School-East Campus
11015 Hwy 64, Arlington, TN  38002
Last modified Macon Road Baptist School-East Campus is a Private school that serves grades PK-10
Macon Road Baptist School-East Campus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.