Arlington, TN
Before care: Yes

Macon Road Baptist School-East Campus 1

Posted November 12, 2014
MRBS should not be in the business of education. We researched/visited, and were assured our kids' needs would be met if we transferred them there. We wanted to ensure the curriculum was comparable to the former school. MR tested/assessed our 1st grader. They assured us s/he belonged in their 1st grade class, so we transferred in the middle of the year. We were shocked to learn shortly after, the school graded on phonics--a skill our 1st grader had never been exposed to; there was no after-school homework assistance as we were promised: and, when we attempted to discuss our child's needs, the school denied us appropriate professional attention. Administration deemed it more important to "protect their teacher," than to teach a late-arrival 6-year old to grasp a learning concept. They insisted on marking my 6-y/o's papers in red ink with number/letter grades and further exasperated the delicate self-image my child had as a student. MR misled us into joining for the tuition money, and cared little about providing a positive learning environment for my child, who is now thriving with a school/teacher team who performed due diligence to do their jobs on a truly professional level.

Posted September 19, 2013
Macon Road Baptist School is an excellent school. Our daughter transferred to MRBS in the 3rd grade from a "good" public county school. The difference in the administrative support of the teachers, the fact that the teachers care about their students and the quality of the education along with the Christian environment, our daughter and us are so pleased. We would never consider leaving MRBS. Fabulous, fabulous school.

Macon Road Baptist School-East Campus 2

Posted June 28, 2013
Macon Road is a horrible school! My child transferred to Arlington High School and was a year behind because there curriculum was sooo old! Public School was better for my child! And my child was bullied several times at this school and my child was suspended because he had a mental break down and said one curse word! I Do not recommend Macon Road! Every child in the school says they hate it!

Posted January 08, 2012
This is an excellent Christian school where everyone gets along. The teacher's and staff are great!

Posted December 05, 2009
My daughters have been students at MRBS since Kindergarten, they are in 9th and 7th grades now. This school goes above and beyond expectations for a private Christian school. Every aspect is centered on a Christ based education, placing emphasis on living for Christ on a day by day basis.

Macon Road Baptist School-East Campus 2

Posted September 08, 2009

Macon Road Baptist School-East Campus
11015 Hwy 64, Arlington, TN  38002
Last modified Macon Road Baptist School-East Campus is a Private school that serves grades PK-10
Macon Road Baptist School-East Campus Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top