Posted March 31, 2013
Ashland City Elementary is an excellent school, where students are treated with respect and encouraged, enticed, and expected to do their very best. The teachers care deeply about the students. The work with each other and their supervisors to improve the quality of the education the students. receive. The students work hard, take responsibility for their learning, set goals and address their shortcomings. The school atmosphere is warm and comforting for students and staff alike.

Ashland City Elementary School 1

Posted January 24, 2013
I have not been overall pleased with ACES. The staff and the teachers have been kind enough, however we've had scheduled "team" meetings with the staff and parents to discuss our daughters speech, and two different meetings, as parents we've been there, but staff team players were not there and many times not even informed of the meeting. I'm disappointed that scheduled appointments are so very un-organized. We are new to the area, and were not even given a school guide until 3 months into the school year. At Kindergarten registration I requested my daughter to be in speech. She tested below the state average, and scored lower than the testing results, but they didn't start her until basically the 2nd semester. That was very disappointing. In my profession, I work with schools across the state of Tennessee, and I am truly saddened that my school district is at such a poor level of communication between staff and parents. This is my third child, the first one at ACES. My husband and I have made the decision that we will not bring her back next year. We have already enrolled her in a private school.

Posted December 06, 2009

Posted September 19, 2009
This is the best school I would recommend anyone that has and elementary aged child to send there child to this school the teachers and staff are EXCELLENT!!!!!

Ashland City Elementary School
108 Elizabeth St, Ashland City, TN  37015
Last modified Ashland City Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ashland City Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top