Posted December 15, 2014
My child went all 4 years there and they are great! My son is autistic and try went above and beyond to prepare him for middle school he is currently A/B honor roll and going to high school next year...

Posted October 14, 2013
I currently have 3 children attending ECES and I absolutely love all their teachers and the staff! One of my children is autistic and is in special needs as well as speech there and within the last two years has tripled his vocabulary!! He now says sentences and words that even I have trouble pronouncing. They love the competitive academics and having the same class for multiple years, they were able to start learning immediately this year instead of having that a weirdness every kid gets at the beginning of the school year

Posted August 13, 2012
East Cheatham Elementary School has served it's community well. It is a school that has stood proud for several generations of family members throughout the years. My children and my now my grandchildren have and are attending East Cheatham Elementary. The faculity has always shown a kindness and understanding to families and their children attending school there as well as to the community. I am proud that me and my family have such dedicated school of learning in our community. I would like to Thank each and every staff member there.... submitted by a grandparent....

Posted March 22, 2010
At first I did not want my son to go to school there. I wanted to him to go to the school that I went to and I was also worried about the scores the school received. Now I am so happy and proud to say my son goes to East Cheatham. I did not attend that school and I do not know any of the faculty but when I am there they treat me like I have been going there for years. All of the faculty members are wonderful and dedicated to our children. I have yet to have a bad experience there. I could not imagine a better school than East Cheatham!!!!

East Cheatham Elementary School 1

Posted September 04, 2009

Posted June 30, 2009
I am a parent of 3 children that attend East Cheatham Elementary and that teachers and faculty are amazing. They have wonderful parent involvment.

East Cheatham Elementary School 3

Posted May 28, 2009
There are good and bad points about ECES. My daughter has been attending since Kindergarten and so far has had two good teachers who made sure every child was learning. However, this past year my daughter struggled with what appeared to me to be a teacher who was not as committed to her students. Her grades dropped significantly from the year before and I was very disappointed in the teachers attitude as it seemed that she simply gave up on my child.

Posted February 12, 2009

Posted August 10, 2008
Great school & excellent teachers!

Posted July 15, 2008
I love this school. the teachers are great and loving to the students whether they're rich or poor. I think that ECES is one of the greatest schools in cheatham co., this is my second time with a child at this school. We had thought about moving but i cant until she gets out of ECES>

East Cheatham Elementary School
3201 Bearwallow Rd, Ashland City, TN  37015
Last modified East Cheatham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Cheatham Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top