Bad
Good

We have three children that all go to Riceville and we love their school. We have seen an improvement in grades, and our children's eagerness to get up and go to school in the morning. They always come home happy about how their day went too!

Riceville elementary has to be the best school I've ever taught in or been a part of in 20 years! The teachers are amazing and everyone there does such a great job supporting the family unit and including parents in their plans! My three children have had an amazing experience at this school and we at looking forward to many more years to come!

Riceville School is a great school. I am proud to be a parent of Riceville School.

As our principal is fond of saying,'Every child, every chance, every day.' This has become our motto, and the meaning behind it is the reason for our success.

I had a bad experience with my daughter starting school a few years ago, but since the replacement of the principle and my son starting there, his teacher Ms. Brooks worked with my son very well. There were other issues with security and minor bullying, the teachers all sit in the shade on benches while the students run wild during recess, but things have come very far since my daughter began school there.

Riceville school is graet school my child loves to go to the school he has not missed a day of school and he is a strate a student.

Last modified Riceville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.