Athens, TN

Riceville Elementary School 5

Posted March 29, 2014
Riceville elementary has to be the best school I've ever taught in or been a part of in 20 years! The teachers are amazing and everyone there does such a great job supporting the family unit and including parents in their plans! My three children have had an amazing experience at this school and we at looking forward to many more years to come!

Posted April 19, 2010
Riceville School is a great school. I am proud to be a parent of Riceville School.

Posted April 14, 2010
As our principal is fond of saying,'Every child, every chance, every day.' This has become our motto, and the meaning behind it is the reason for our success.

Riceville Elementary School 4

Posted October 18, 2009
I had a bad experience with my daughter starting school a few years ago, but since the replacement of the principle and my son starting there, his teacher Ms. Brooks worked with my son very well. There were other issues with security and minor bullying, the teachers all sit in the shade on benches while the students run wild during recess, but things have come very far since my daughter began school there.

Posted March 31, 2009
Riceville school is graet school my child loves to go to the school he has not missed a day of school and he is a strate a student.

2820 U.S. 11, Athens, TN  37303
Last modified Riceville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riceville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top