Posted October 18, 2014
Our Principal won Outstanding Principal of the Year for the whole entire state of TN. She regularly is in the back parking lot during drop-off and pick-up to make sure drivers are following the rules to keep children safe. I know that she would jump in front of a speeding car to save a child. She loves children that much. The parent who left the negative comment about our principal "barking" must have been one of the drivers who was on a cell phone exceeding the speed limit. Our principal is an excellent role model; I hope my children grow up to be so caring and protective of children. The teachers at Rivercrest are wonderful and go above & beyond their jobs. The PTA is strong and active, too. We love this school!

Posted August 23, 2014
Did you know that Rivercrest Elementary has been names a PTA School of Excellence? This is do to the wonderful parent involvement that we have at our school. They work so well with the teachers and administrators. The administrators are top-notched! They are always available. I can't say enough great things about Rivercrest and we are just beginning our journey in this school.

Rivercrest Elementary School 4

Posted May 13, 2014
Great school. Teacher are friendly and helpful. My children were given the individualized attention based on their needs and abilities.

Posted April 22, 2014
Rivercrest Elementary has the BEST teachers and administration! The teachers go out of their way to really love and nurture their students. Mrs. Tate and Mrs. Woods are amazing administrators. They both have a heart for students, teachers and education. We can't wait to see how Rivercrest Elem will thrive in the Bartlett City School District. Rivercrest is truly a hidden gem.

Posted October 25, 2013
I love this school the teachers and staff are great. This is my daughter first year here at the school and she loves it.

Rivercrest Elementary School 3

Posted September 28, 2013
Be forewarned, if you live within 1.5 miles of the school your child cannot ride the bus. For working parents, this leaves 5 years olds walking miles alone, parents paying an average of $200 a week for before and after school care, or problems at work.

Posted August 31, 2013
Wonderful Godly teachers...thank you Mrs. Tate, Mrs. Pittman, Miss Washington and Mrs. Merriweather for giving my children the greatest education. We love you Rivercrest!

Posted August 22, 2013
Rivercrest is an excellent school for my kids. the enviornment is safe for the children and has a vast number of nice and caring teachers. The principle was awarded the best in the state of Tennessee on the year of 2012-13

Posted July 22, 2013
Absolutely loved the school, teachers, administration in all. The atmosphere was so inviting. The staff and administration truly welcomed parents and loved on the children. My child's teacher was awesome. Great Elementary School!

Posted August 27, 2012
My children LOVE Rivercrest! The teachers & principals are wonderful. Parents are welcome to have lunch with their children, volunteer, tutor, & be a part of their strong PTA.

Rivercrest Elementary School
4825 Rivercrest La, Bartlett, TN  37134
Last modified Rivercrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rivercrest Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top