Bad
Good

BES is a great school. the teachers are wonderful. This school cares about my students.

This is a joke. REAL true reviews are deleted!!!! I will never trust these reviews. I notice certain schools you keep negative reviews.

BES is AMAZING! My daughter is in 4th grade and has been there since K. Had such wonderful teachers and staff!

We have had good success with our son's teachers from k-5. He has seen consistent improvement in reading and math. He tends to struggle with reading for comprehension but the school's after school training helped develop him to where he no longer needs to attend. He has made the honor roll every report card since kindergarten but the staff was proactive when they saw borderline test results. Overall, I think he is well equipped for Middle School

This is my daughter's 3rd year at Bartlett and I absolutely love it!!!! Great teachers and staff. They are super motivational and promote confidence filled with fun for higher learning!!! If you can I highly recommend you send your kid/kids here!!!! Gooo Bartlett!!

I love this school! My children have attended for a few years and one is going to continue. The parent participation is like none other. The parents take an active role in this school. The teachers and staff are caring people. They genuinely care for their students and their academic performance. We are very happy to be a part of this school.

Amazing school with an amazing staff! I have 3 sons and 2 nieces that attend BES and they all love it! Not only are the teachers, principal and assistant principal involved with the students but they encourage parent involvement with everything the kids do. The school offers reward programs for various things throughout the year, which the kiddos look forward to.

I have always had a great experience at BES. I have 3 children that attend BES and have been in this school for 7 yrs now (starting in prek). The opportunities for parental involvement are great. Children use technology on a regular basis here, starting in Kindergarten! Very pleased!

I think the faculty is wonderful with the students and they truly care; I think this is an exceptional school! However my one and only complaint is there are not many extra activities such as programs, spelling bees, etc.

We love this school. Our children have been safe, well educated and happy. Teachers go above and beyond what is expected and the attitude of all educators and administrators has been great.

Last modified Bartlett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.