Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Bartlett HS is a GREAT school!!! The administration and Counselors are very helpful and resolve issues within a timely manner. I also love how they keep the parents informed throughout the school year with their blackboard posts, rapid notice texts, emails, and phone calls.

The High School is one of the finest in the area. The staff and faculty are very dedicated to the student. I highly recommend it to anyone the the area. The City of Bartlett is family oriented and so is the high school.

Great mix of newer and seasoned teachers, excellent counseling services, and extremely supportive administrative staff. School has a great community school feel and school pride/morale is high!

It is a wonderful school. The teachers and Administrations really care about the students. The school is supported by the community. I moved to Bartlett so my children could receive the best education possible. I had 3 children to graduate from Bartlett High School. I highly recommend it.

I graduated in 2001- I feel as if I received an excellent education. For college, I attended UT Knoxville. While attending, most of my friends/fellow students came from private schools. Saint Benedict was one in particular. Out of all of my friends from St. Benedict, I had to help with them with their English and math because they were having difficulty. These were students with a 3.5 or higher GPA. So, in comparison to many private schools, I feel as if I got a great education. The only downfall now, as I have a younger brother enrolled at Bartlett, is the quality of students coming in whom are disrupting the classroom. The teachers are not able to always control them and their learning abilities are jeopardized. He tells me that all they do is socialize in many of the classes that he has. Hope this review is helpful!

This school is great! I'm a junior here and have loved it for the past 2 years! I must say I didnt really like my freshman year, but normally some people dont.This school has changed SOO much since my freshman year. There is more discipline and leadership from teacher,administrators and students! This school has great athletics! The coaches are great here, Most of them know what they are doing.. The teachers are great put if you dont help with your grade they wont help either, so do your work.... ALSO we have a GREAT Special Education program, the teachers in this department are so nice and caring.. We have awesome classes for those in need, like Spanish, home ec, Math, Science, basically everything! And the students mostly get along with eachother! No one is rarely left out! Most People are kind here at Bartlett, but others who dont wont to be here or transferred here arent so great but who cares! Also a downfall of this school is some of the teachers dont care which leads to some students not caring and not learning.another is I think SCS shouldnt let a little section of the city of Cordova come to Bartlett... They could be going to Cordova. anyways this is a AWESOME school!BHS!

I am currently in Bartlett High school and I can honestly say there is no other school I would rather be at. The teachers there, as long as they know you are honestly trying at a subject, are all willing to go to the ends of the earth to try and help you at the very least pass. And at my school, even though there are a few fights here and there, I have never once feared for my safety. Which is something that many many children in the Memphis area really can't say. I know tons of teachers who go above and beyond to try and help, such as Coach Cacy with history and Mrs. Smith in Latin. :) I really hope Bartlett keeps up it's great work for when my little sister goes to school there!

It is my son's first year at Bartlett High and everyone that I have dealt with has been very helpful, friendly and seems qenuinely happy to be there and happy to be with the kids. Everyone seems to love their jobs and where they are and it seems to have a positive effect on the kids.

I graduated from Bartlett in 2006. If you are thinking about going one good thing is this is still in Shelby County. The teachers at the school are overall good. Of course each year I attended there were 2 out of 6 I honestly didn't like. Although, you don't go to school to like the teachers so that was to be expected. Teachers who were outstanding I still remember. Mrs. Gaines is a excellent English teacher. Mrs. Johnson was my all time favorite in the culinary arts. Coach Avery knew how to explain math to even the slowest learner. Coach Isaac was a very good math teacher also. One main flaw I saw during my four years was the guidance department. It was supposed to be there for guidance although I was never sure who they were there to guide has it seemed biased towards the college based, richer crowd.

I attend Bartlett High and let me just tell you, its not as good as people say. As me being an African American who loves my culture, that school should be closed. I delt with racism my whole year there. The taechers took it as i joke. They have coaches teaching a subject they know nothing about if you ask me. They dont try to help you all they do is put you down. And if they know your from a city school they'll say. 'I just think you need to go back if you are having a hard time understanding'. Now that kind of mess is that. I had a 3.0 gpa, what turned into a 2.0. Unhappy to say my family was dissappointed for somthing that wasnt my fault.

Last modified Bartlett High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.