1,650 students|Bartlett City Schools

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (3 responses)

Posted December 17, 2015
Bartlett HS is a GREAT school!!! The administration and Counselors are very helpful and resolve issues within a timely manner. I also love how they keep the parents informed throughout the school year with their blackboard posts, rapid notice texts, emails, and phone calls.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted December 17, 2015
Tim Jones and Shannon Abraham are the best examples of honest upstanding professionals that are leading our young people to the skills they will need to succeed in life.

Posted December 17, 2015
The High School is one of the finest in the area. The staff and faculty are very dedicated to the student. I highly recommend it to anyone the the area. The City of Bartlett is family oriented and so is the high school.

Posted December 16, 2015
Great mix of newer and seasoned teachers, excellent counseling services, and extremely supportive administrative staff. School has a great community school feel and school pride/morale is high!

Posted December 16, 2015
It is a wonderful school. The teachers and Administrations really care about the students. The school is supported by the community. I moved to Bartlett so my children could receive the best education possible. I had 3 children to graduate from Bartlett High School. I highly recommend it.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted December 16, 2015
The administration is wonderful. They are dedicated to the faculty, students and parents. I appreciate all of their hard work.

Bartlett High School 4

Posted August 05, 2013
I graduated in 2001- I feel as if I received an excellent education. For college, I attended UT Knoxville. While attending, most of my friends/fellow students came from private schools. Saint Benedict was one in particular. Out of all of my friends from St. Benedict, I had to help with them with their English and math because they were having difficulty. These were students with a 3.5 or higher GPA. So, in comparison to many private schools, I feel as if I got a great education. The only downfall now, as I have a younger brother enrolled at Bartlett, is the quality of students coming in whom are disrupting the classroom. The teachers are not able to always control them and their learning abilities are jeopardized. He tells me that all they do is socialize in many of the classes that he has. Hope this review is helpful!

Posted September 25, 2011
This school is great! I'm a junior here and have loved it for the past 2 years! I must say I didnt really like my freshman year, but normally some people dont.This school has changed SOO much since my freshman year. There is more discipline and leadership from teacher,administrators and students! This school has great athletics! The coaches are great here, Most of them know what they are doing.. The teachers are great put if you dont help with your grade they wont help either, so do your work.... ALSO we have a GREAT Special Education program, the teachers in this department are so nice and caring.. We have awesome classes for those in need, like Spanish, home ec, Math, Science, basically everything! And the students mostly get along with eachother! No one is rarely left out! Most People are kind here at Bartlett, but others who dont wont to be here or transferred here arent so great but who cares! Also a downfall of this school is some of the teachers dont care which leads to some students not caring and not learning.another is I think SCS shouldnt let a little section of the city of Cordova come to Bartlett... They could be going to Cordova. anyways this is a AWESOME school!BHS!

Posted December 26, 2009
I am currently in Bartlett High school and I can honestly say there is no other school I would rather be at. The teachers there, as long as they know you are honestly trying at a subject, are all willing to go to the ends of the earth to try and help you at the very least pass. And at my school, even though there are a few fights here and there, I have never once feared for my safety. Which is something that many many children in the Memphis area really can't say. I know tons of teachers who go above and beyond to try and help, such as Coach Cacy with history and Mrs. Smith in Latin. :) I really hope Bartlett keeps up it's great work for when my little sister goes to school there!

Bartlett High School 4

Posted September 16, 2009
It is my son's first year at Bartlett High and everyone that I have dealt with has been very helpful, friendly and seems qenuinely happy to be there and happy to be with the kids. Everyone seems to love their jobs and where they are and it seems to have a positive effect on the kids.

5688 Woodlawn Street, Bartlett, TN  38134
Last modified Bartlett High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bartlett High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 61 reviews. Top