Bartlett, TN

Posted July 02, 2014
The teachers in this school do a pretty good job. However, this is the worst principal I have ever encountered. I cannot believe she is allowed to lead a school. If I could I would give her ZERO stars!

Ellendale Elementary School 4

Posted April 24, 2014
We really loved this school until a recent encounter with the school principal. My child came home in tears because of a "pep" talk the principal had with my child. And then the conversation we had with the principal after this incident even made me more upset. I would have said how much I thought of this school until recently. I think this school would be wonderful if they replaced the principal! She doesn't have the kindness she needs to work with kids!

Posted July 17, 2013
This was by far the worst experience I had ever encountered at an elementary school for my kids. There are teachers there that bully children, and a principal who defends the teachers' actions... I completely agree with the review about the principal being rude. (Rude does not even begin to describe her behavior).. I remember having lunch with my children one day and hearing a woman speaking harshly and raising her voice to some of the children in the cafeteria...I turned to see who was speaking so hatefully to the kids...Yes, it was the principal of the school! I can honestly say that I would not ever recommend this school to anyone.

Ellendale Elementary School 2

Posted May 30, 2012
As a family that came mid-year, we were very disappointed at the lack of welcome for two young students to the school. After 6 months our thoughts seem to be validated. We loved our former elementary school. These teachers seem to be hands off as well as the leadership. The school lacks customer service, camaraderie, and overall school spirit. The teachers were adequate. We will be looking into private school in the fall.

Posted March 29, 2012
Teachers, office staff and principle are excellent and the atmosphere at the school is very nurturing for the positive development of a child's educational path.

Posted February 27, 2012
The principal should be ashamed for being so rude on the phone. She was condesending and made out like I had no right to find out information.

Posted November 29, 2011
Principal, teachers and staff are awesome. This is one of the best schools in the area.

Ellendale Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The school is great!! All the faculty is awesome and my child loves going there!

Posted August 17, 2009
My daughter is in 5th grade at Ellendale, and this is our first year to attend this school. I am very impressed with the organization and safety of the drop-off and pick-up procedures. It is so easy for the parents and children, and such an improvement over our prevous (nearby) elementary school. The principal, teachers, and staff are all so wonderful and so focused on teaching, instead of worrying if shirts stayed tucked in all day or not. This is an awesome school and I feel so blessed that my daugher has this experience.

Ellendale Elementary School 0

Posted May 02, 2009
the teachers at this school care about the children and make sure they understand what they are learning

Ellendale Elementary School
6950 Dawnhill Rd, Bartlett, TN  38135
Last modified Ellendale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ellendale Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top