Bartlett, TN
Before care: Yes
After care: No

Posted April 28, 2014
The faculty cares about my children and the new principal is so dedicated to doing everything he can to ensure their success. The kids love their teachers and principals. So happy to be in their school.

Elmore Park Middle School 4

Posted March 27, 2014
My son is in 7th grade and he & I both like the school. From my experience the staff is great and willing to help if needed. The PTA membership is good. I feel the faculty is Great. Keep u he good work, you are some the most important people in our kids life!

Posted March 07, 2014
This has been our first year at this school.I am really thankful for all the staff. My son is really enjoying the school. I have had no problems with the staff at all. They keeps me informed on whats going on with him. Good and not so good, The teachers are great with him. The principal and all the staff are great with him.

Posted March 25, 2013
This school will not improve until the administration has been replaced. Should have been done long ago.

Posted October 29, 2012
This was our first year at Elmore Park. So far so good! My son is in resource and has a slight learning disability. Teachers have been understanding and very helpful. The school is not huge and love the smaller feel here. Everyone is always nice and registration was great.

Elmore Park Middle School 2

Posted February 28, 2012
I've heard from several other parents about problems they encountered with the principal of EPMS, but didn't think much about it. Now that my children are actually attending this school, I can see it is true. Was really hoping that we wouldn't have the same problems, but unfortunately we are. Never had problems this serious with other schools.

Posted November 15, 2011
Couldn't agree more, I have also had several bad experiences with this principal over the two years that my child has been at this school. I have also complained to the school board about her attitude and behaviour. My child's previous school had a great principal and all the teachers seemed to love working for her. She knew the children by name, and was always very kind to the parents and listened to them and valued their opinion. To come from that atmosphere to Elmore Park Middle is such a shock; there is a very negative atmosphere, I can feel it as soon as I walk in the door. Hope something can be done very soon!

Posted November 06, 2011
I think its crazy to see PARENTS judge elmore park. Do y'all go there ? no. For one , miss lowe represents a principle that gets the job done. She does not play games with you and she's not there to be your friend. Thats how its supposed to be, she a good principle , and if your going to complain about ELMORE'S staff , you should first take a look at other schools staff , why don't you send your kid somewhere else like bon lin or appling or any other schools around here , iv been transferred to a couple that where stated to be the best and yet it was horrible. So send your kids there and you'll be running back to epms and have a better point of view of it. Through my years being there every single teacher has been good , there not all nice but there all good teachers. Some teachers are there to have fun and be friends with kids , and others are straight forward with just teaching and thats the "mean" teachers . But over all i personally think epms is one of the best if not the best middle schools in shelby county AND memphis city for sure. And this is from someone who has actually gone there to jude it and not some parents who has never even been to the school before.Ridiculous

Posted September 23, 2011
AVOID THIS SCHOOL!!! The reviews are 100% accurate when telling you the Principal has a MAJOR chip on her shoulder. My child has special needs and she is very unhappy with this school. This school is horrible bc the leadership is horrible. The Principal is a huge problem for this school!!! She is EXTREMELY rude. She doesn't care AT ALL for the kids. She is very snobby and arrogant. My daughter is terrified of her. We have seen staff members SCREAM at the kids like they are in the military. It is SO CRUEL. They didn't know we were watching them but they still did not care. just kept YELLING at the kids. :( The staff does not communicate with the parents AT ALL. We never know what is going on. They have limited activities for the children. My daughter is not allowed to be in choir!?!?! It is how they set up their schedules. My daughter once took ballet at another school, here, she is tormented and I am STUCK until I move. I am very unhappy with this school.

Elmore Park Middle School 3

Posted September 06, 2011
The functional aspect of teaching at this school is ok, but the administration is about a zero. I believe the principal should be replaced as she is arrogant and has a chip on her shoulder.

Elmore Park Middle School
6330 Althorne Rd, Bartlett, TN  38134
Last modified Elmore Park Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elmore Park Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top