Bad
Good

The faculty and staff were very helpful and concerned with my sons' success during their first year at Elmore Park. We received caring, consistent, communication from the teachers as well as administration.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My daughterhas been inspired by her teachersand now wants to be a teacher herself. The staff really cares about the students.

This school has been amazing from the beginning. We are so grateful my daughter got to got to this school for her middle school years. They are very attentive and work hard to keep the children safe and happy with great communication carryover.

The faculty cares about my children and the new principal is so dedicated to doing everything he can to ensure their success. The kids love their teachers and principals. So happy to be in their school.

My son is in 7th grade and he & I both like the school. From my experience the staff is great and willing to help if needed. The PTA membership is good. I feel the faculty is Great. Keep u he good work, you are some the most important people in our kids life!

This has been our first year at this school.I am really thankful for all the staff. My son is really enjoying the school. I have had no problems with the staff at all. They keeps me informed on whats going on with him. Good and not so good, The teachers are great with him. The principal and all the staff are great with him.

This school will not improve until the administration has been replaced. Should have been done long ago.

This was our first year at Elmore Park. So far so good! My son is in resource and has a slight learning disability. Teachers have been understanding and very helpful. The school is not huge and love the smaller feel here. Everyone is always nice and registration was great.

I've heard from several other parents about problems they encountered with the principal of EPMS, but didn't think much about it. Now that my children are actually attending this school, I can see it is true. Was really hoping that we wouldn't have the same problems, but unfortunately we are. Never had problems this serious with other schools.

Couldn't agree more, I have also had several bad experiences with this principal over the two years that my child has been at this school. I have also complained to the school board about her attitude and behaviour. My child's previous school had a great principal and all the teachers seemed to love working for her. She knew the children by name, and was always very kind to the parents and listened to them and valued their opinion. To come from that atmosphere to Elmore Park Middle is such a shock; there is a very negative atmosphere, I can feel it as soon as I walk in the door. Hope something can be done very soon!

Last modified Elmore Park Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.