Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted July 02, 2016
The faculty and staff were very helpful and concerned with my sons' success during their first year at Elmore Park. We received caring, consistent, communication from the teachers as well as administration.

Elmore Park Middle School
Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted June 03, 2015
My daughterhas been inspired by her teachersand now wants to be a teacher herself. The staff really cares about the students.

Posted June 03, 2015
This school has been amazing from the beginning. We are so grateful my daughter got to got to this school for her middle school years. They are very attentive and work hard to keep the children safe and happy with great communication carryover.

Posted April 28, 2014
The faculty cares about my children and the new principal is so dedicated to doing everything he can to ensure their success. The kids love their teachers and principals. So happy to be in their school.

Elmore Park Middle School 4

Posted March 27, 2014
My son is in 7th grade and he & I both like the school. From my experience the staff is great and willing to help if needed. The PTA membership is good. I feel the faculty is Great. Keep u he good work, you are some the most important people in our kids life!

Posted March 07, 2014
This has been our first year at this school.I am really thankful for all the staff. My son is really enjoying the school. I have had no problems with the staff at all. They keeps me informed on whats going on with him. Good and not so good, The teachers are great with him. The principal and all the staff are great with him.

Elmore Park Middle School 1

Posted March 25, 2013
This school will not improve until the administration has been replaced. Should have been done long ago.

Posted October 29, 2012
This was our first year at Elmore Park. So far so good! My son is in resource and has a slight learning disability. Teachers have been understanding and very helpful. The school is not huge and love the smaller feel here. Everyone is always nice and registration was great.

Elmore Park Middle School 2

Posted February 28, 2012
I've heard from several other parents about problems they encountered with the principal of EPMS, but didn't think much about it. Now that my children are actually attending this school, I can see it is true. Was really hoping that we wouldn't have the same problems, but unfortunately we are. Never had problems this serious with other schools.

Elmore Park Middle School 1

Posted November 15, 2011
Couldn't agree more, I have also had several bad experiences with this principal over the two years that my child has been at this school. I have also complained to the school board about her attitude and behaviour. My child's previous school had a great principal and all the teachers seemed to love working for her. She knew the children by name, and was always very kind to the parents and listened to them and valued their opinion. To come from that atmosphere to Elmore Park Middle is such a shock; there is a very negative atmosphere, I can feel it as soon as I walk in the door. Hope something can be done very soon!

Elmore Park Middle School
6330 Althorne Rd, Bartlett, TN  38134
Last modified Elmore Park Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.