PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter currently attends St. Ann and we are very pleased. In kindergarten, she was very young and the teachers worked with me to help her through. She is now doing great in first grade and happy as well. I must mention that in 2014 a new principle AND assistant principle was hired and they really are doing a great job. The principle herself greets the children many days and is very involved. The assistant principle even went out of his way to help my daughter tie her shoes one morning as I was running late. It's a very caring environment and yet disciplined with the new administration. They've made many positive changes which will only help St. Ann reach it's full potential. I am excited to see such great improvement in the school in just one year. I highly recommend it. Also, we are military and they were very flexible and easy to work with during the admissions process.

We sacraficed a lot to put our kids in private school but it is so worth it. A great Catholic enviroment. A great parent participation in coaching the sports programs. Especially in youth boys soccer and basketball.

Both of my daughters attended St. Ann and were very well-prepared for high school. The administration and faculty are top-notch. The fine arts program is very strong, and there are a variety of extra curricular opportunities. St Ann graduates are responsible, well-rounded kids. The high schools love St. Ann grads! St. Ann was truly a blessing for our family. We have many happy memories.

My son attended another private school for 5 years. In that time he received one award and they totally destryed his confidence. he was never good enough. I am a special education teacher. My son threw up the first two weeks of school at his old school. We moved our son to St. Ann and it has been the best thing we have ever done. He has been there two years. he has already made the honor role a couple of times and has been in a geography bee! The principal, faculty, and staff are Amazing. I can never thank them enough for what they have done for my son. He loves school now. He believes in himself because they believe in him.

St Ann Catholic School is the best private school and the best teacher . My child has been for 5 yrs, he love the school and his classmates are his friends since pre-k . they grew together as one. He wont trade it for other school.

My daughter has attended StAnn for 4 years now and she absolutly lovs it. She wakes up most saturday mornings asking if it is a school day :-} She loves the soccer program. The teachers are all WONDERFUL and always welcoming. If you are looking for a school for your child ~ this is the one to choose!!!

Because my grand daughter goes there and she loves it.

My son was at St. Ann for 9 years and was very prepared for high school. His 8th grade algebra class was the same as his 9th grade algebra class. I have 3 more children now attending and one entering next year. The teachers are easy to talk to and very informative. The staff is cooperative and helpful. This is a great school that offers quality education.

I have been very happy with the quality of education my child has received while attending St Ann. She has really enjoyed participating in the sports program especially soccer and softball. I love the way the school has close community- you really feel like you are part of a family. The classes are relatively small- the teachers really take to make sure the material is mastered and each child succeeds to the best of their ability. The school offers art, music, band, library, computer, Spanish and PE in addition to the regular academic curriculum. The school also has a mobile laptop classroom and an outdoor classroom. Overall the parents are very involved in their child's education and the administrative team at St. Ann is OUTSTANDING!

St. Ann has been an excellent school for our children. Our oldest was very well prepared when he got to high school and is taking honors courses. Standout courses for Science and Math. Great music dept with both choir and band. Good after-school program.

Last modified St. Ann Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8