Posted December 07, 2012
We sacraficed a lot to put our kids in private school but it is so worth it. A great Catholic enviroment. A great parent participation in coaching the sports programs. Especially in youth boys soccer and basketball.

Posted September 03, 2012
Both of my daughters attended St. Ann and were very well-prepared for high school. The administration and faculty are top-notch. The fine arts program is very strong, and there are a variety of extra curricular opportunities. St Ann graduates are responsible, well-rounded kids. The high schools love St. Ann grads! St. Ann was truly a blessing for our family. We have many happy memories.

Posted November 15, 2011
My son attended another private school for 5 years. In that time he received one award and they totally destryed his confidence. he was never good enough. I am a special education teacher. My son threw up the first two weeks of school at his old school. We moved our son to St. Ann and it has been the best thing we have ever done. He has been there two years. he has already made the honor role a couple of times and has been in a geography bee! The principal, faculty, and staff are Amazing. I can never thank them enough for what they have done for my son. He loves school now. He believes in himself because they believe in him.

Posted March 28, 2011
St Ann Catholic School is the best private school and the best teacher . My child has been for 5 yrs, he love the school and his classmates are his friends since pre-k . they grew together as one. He wont trade it for other school.

Posted April 22, 2010

St. Ann Elementary School 0

Posted October 24, 2009
My daughter has attended StAnn for 4 years now and she absolutly lovs it. She wakes up most saturday mornings asking if it is a school day :-} She loves the soccer program. The teachers are all WONDERFUL and always welcoming. If you are looking for a school for your child ~ this is the one to choose!!!

St. Ann Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Because my grand daughter goes there and she loves it.

Posted February 04, 2009
My son was at St. Ann for 9 years and was very prepared for high school. His 8th grade algebra class was the same as his 9th grade algebra class. I have 3 more children now attending and one entering next year. The teachers are easy to talk to and very informative. The staff is cooperative and helpful. This is a great school that offers quality education.

Posted December 13, 2008
I have been very happy with the quality of education my child has received while attending St Ann. She has really enjoyed participating in the sports program especially soccer and softball. I love the way the school has close community- you really feel like you are part of a family. The classes are relatively small- the teachers really take to make sure the material is mastered and each child succeeds to the best of their ability. The school offers art, music, band, library, computer, Spanish and PE in addition to the regular academic curriculum. The school also has a mobile laptop classroom and an outdoor classroom. Overall the parents are very involved in their child's education and the administrative team at St. Ann is OUTSTANDING!

Posted August 25, 2008
St. Ann has been an excellent school for our children. Our oldest was very well prepared when he got to high school and is taking honors courses. Standout courses for Science and Math. Great music dept with both choir and band. Good after-school program.

St. Ann Elementary School
6529 Stage Road, Bartlett, TN  38134
Last modified St. Ann Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Ann Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top