Bartlett, TN
Students enrolled: 1,098

Posted December 14, 2014
Where should I start???? My son was choked by another student at this school last year and the principal Angela Brown got mad at me for calling the police. She wanted me to keep it on the low or something but anyway to make a long story short, my son was caught horse playing with another little boy that's always poking people in their side with sharp objects!!! At first they said it was just horse play. The next day he came home with a suspension saying he was bullying the little boy! He also said Angela Brown said to him "remember when your moma called the police on that little boy and he didn't even hurt you!" Really??? How low can you get to do a child like that?? Smh! Wow! What kind of role models are they putting over our kids these days... On top of that.... my son needs tutoring and they still haven't got him a tutor. I been asking for one since the beginning of the school year. It's hard out here for a parent and the kids. You want to know something that's crazy??? This not even half the story of what we been through at this school!!!

Kate Bond Elementary School 3

Posted July 18, 2013
My great grandson (Jeremiah Sanders) will be going to Kate Bond Elementary this year. He will be in 2nd grade. Always let me know how I can help his teacher or other things. Thank you, Norma Davis

Posted July 01, 2013
2013 my son attended Kate Bond Middle, to my surprise he failed Lan. Arts....throughout the year in this class he maintained C D average. I received his report card June 28, 2013 which was the LAST DAY of summer school. I was NEVER notified of his grade for failing this one class, in all his other classes he made A's B's and 1 C. He even took Dutch this year. If I would have known I would have reacted. His progress reports did not reflect failing! I'm so upset and don't know what to do at this point....if only I would have been notified. Please don't go into the education field if you don't have the heart to teach!! He failed by 2 points ....REALLY????

Posted August 29, 2011
I am sorry to say I was not very impressed with this school while my children were going there. (This year we transferred to an optional school.) One of my kids was terrified of the principal who yelled at her for forgetting her lunchbox in the classroom. The assistant principal has the same attitude as well. I'm sorry, I just don't care for people who work in education to display power and intimidate children. My favorite people were the two ladies helping traffic every day. Now somehow, they always managed a smile, rain or shine! Just look at the lack of positive reviews about this school. It speaks volumes.

Posted November 04, 2009

Posted July 29, 2009

Posted May 26, 2009

Posted August 06, 2008

Kate Bond Elementary School 3

Posted January 15, 2008
My son is in special education at Kate Bond. Although the teachers are mot the best, the assistants are. The teachers do not have any experience at teaching children with autism with the exception of Ms. Troyer. She is wonderful and knowa more than anyone else in the school about autism. Administration has to be watched to make wure they are doing what they should as far as IEP's. Otherwise the try to have good parent relationships. I am however looking into Desoto County schools.

Posted December 21, 2007

Kate Bond Elementary School
2727 Kate Bond Rd, Bartlett, TN  38133
Last modified Kate Bond Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kate Bond Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top