School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Bon Lin Elementary was listed as a REWARD SCHOOL by the Tennessee State Department of Education! Our students scored in the top 5% in the state! Thanks parents, teachers, and students for working together to create such successful school!!
August 26, 2015

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (9 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (9 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)

I love everything about Bon Lin, I have no complaints. They embraced my baby boy that has Autism and treats him just as the rest. From the administration to the janitor, they are the best!

I have had 2 children attend Bon Lin. One from Kindergarten to 5th and the other 1st through 5th. Everyone of their teachers has been amazing! I love that their are so many extra activities that are offered and opportunities for parents to be involved in the school. We bought our house because we knew our kids would be able to attend Bon Lin. We moved from the Chicago area and asked a lot of people what the best school was and they all said Bon Lin! One of the best things about this school is that there are so many military and other families coming in and out. No kid is ever made to feel like the "new Kid". All teachers are very responsive in answering questions and working on parent concerns.

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted August 26, 2015

My daughter is in 5th grade at Bon Lin and has attended school here since Kindergarten. She is happy and we couldn't be more pleased. Wonderful staff, teachers and parents. The school is bright and colorful just like the personalities of everyone employed here. Everyone goes above and beyond for our students and the extra curricular activities are hands-down the best. Thanks BLE! You rock.

We moved to Bartlett a year ago for the schools and have not been disappointed. The teachers and staff have been wonderful. Our kids love Bon Lin and all the activities. I would recommend Bon Lin to anyone.

We have had such a great experience here at Bon Lin Elementary. The teachers have been wonderful and the administration is fantastic! We love Bon Lin Elementary!

So much better than my daughter's previous school! The teachers are great and the interior decor is so colorful and bright I feel better every time I walk into the school. I'm so happy my daughter is going here now. Thanks, Bon Lin!

This school has been great! My son enjoys going here and has learned a lot while attending. He has been attending Bon Lin Elementary 3 1/2 years and is almost upset with moving up to Bon Lin Middle next year

The teachers and administrators are amazing! They are constantly encouraging and challenging the students which are both great factors for children especially at this age. They offer so many extra activities for the children also; from running club to the dance crew to girls & boys 5th grade basketball teams to Art club and soo many more. My daughters just loved it there!

When you walk into the school you cannot help but be welcomed! Bright colors, friendly faculty & staff, happy & smiling children are immediately what you see. My family has been part of the Bon Lin ES family since it opened. My 4 children have each received the finest education which includes meeting their own specific needs. These specific needs range from APEX (gifted program) to Resource/co-teaching. When my daughter had trouble in spelling, the teacher found and implemented interventions to help her. I have seen her grow through the instruction to be more self confident. My child who has a learning disability gained reading skills and confidence through SPED & is now succeeding in high school. I credit the foundations of the early interventions for this. in addition to academics, there are many opportunities for students to explore extracurricular activities such as Art club, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) club, Battle of the Books, Garden Club, Basketball, Dance Team, Cheerleading & Spirit Club. Parents are an invited and active part of the school. The PTA is very active & parent volunteers read, utor, help teachers with classroom needs, etc. The

Last modified Bon Lin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.