Bon Lin Middle School 3

Posted May 21, 2012
This is our first year at Bon Lin Middle and my child has thoroughly enjoyed this school year. From a parent perspective it is difficult to get information from school administration. I feel the administration should be more accepting of parents that want to be involved in their childrens education. The practice should be more about what you do and less about what you say! Our children are watching......

Bon Lin Middle School 5

Posted April 03, 2012
Bon Lin has been a great environment for my girls. I have 2 daughters who have attended Bon Lin and both times were great experiences. Lots of extras for the students, great teachers who give their free time to help students, and great academics. I believe a child's school is what a parent makes it. Taking an interest and being active in your child's education and life makes all the difference.

Bon Lin Middle School 2

Posted November 30, 2010
Overall, this school is not TOO bad. They like to look good on paper (especially the administration) it doesn't matter what the students have to do to get there. SOME teachers are VERY helpful and guide students in the right path and others... not so much. I say this because my daughter is in the 8th grade and has been with a number of teachers, good and bad. It really depends on the teacher, if they want their students to learn or not.

Bon Lin Middle School 2

Posted September 14, 2010
I'm not impressed. The administration is more interested in looking good on paper instead of truly focusing on the individual child.

Bon Lin Middle School 5

Posted November 28, 2009
This is my son's first year at Bon Lin Middle. So far, I am very pleased with this school. Overall the Principles and teachers appear extremely concerned with the welfare of the students. They are friendly and very approachable and stay on top of what's going on with the current gossip. Meaning if there is any thing going on negative with the students they nip it before it starts. I am pleased with the curriculum and after school activities. I think that this is a great school!

Bon Lin Middle School