Posted September 11, 2013
Great. My grandson loves it here and loves his teacher, his music class, and his art class.

Blountville Elementary School 3

Posted December 18, 2008

Posted July 28, 2008

Blountville Elementary School 5

Posted December 23, 2006
My children are now in the fifth grade. I believe we could not have ask for better teachers. I am very pleased with the care my children have been shown in the years since K-5. I have not had any problems and my boys I feel are being well prepared for their middle school years. The children do have homework at least 3 to 4 nights per week, but I feel as a parent we should also be a part of the learning experience for our children. Helping a child with homework I feel shows them that their parent is interested in their day. I do believe only an hour each night should be given and some nights we have exceeded that hour. However, my overall opinion of BES is an E. (For the excellent care provided )

Blountville Elementary School 2

Posted November 22, 2006

Blountville Elementary School 5

Posted July 10, 2006
But Blountville Elementary faculty and staff have been wonderful! There is no doubt in my mind that I would be able to go the teachers or principal with any problems. My son loved Kindergarten. I feel the teachers want to see the students succeed and will go out of their way to help them.

Blountville Elementary School 1

Posted September 17, 2005
In the beginning, I had no problem with Blountville Elementary; however, that changed when my youngest child started school. My older child has no 'problems' and was well-received. My younger child has apraxia of speech and fine motor skills. With little help, he could do the work in a regular class. Kindergarden went off okay (in spite of the fact that they called me the first day of school and asked me not to bring him). The first week of first grade, I heard the teacher tell him if he cried the police would take his Mommy to jail. He made E's and S's the entire year and then they tried to fail him. That school simply does not want to deal with children with disabilities. I now homeschool both of my children, and they are both working above grade level.

Posted February 22, 2005
Students here are put first. Teachers go out of their way to help students succeed. They find creative ways to teach. Extracurricular activities are available. Music programs are enjoyed by all grades.

Blountville Elementary School 1

Posted August 26, 2003
If child is self motivated the child will do OK, but if the child requires any attention or motivation you can forget it. The objective at this school is to pass the child on and get them out of their hair. Teachers pile the homework on kids and expect the parents to do teaching. Not all teachers there are like this but I believe the majority are.

Blountville Elementary School
155 School Av, Blountville, TN  37617
Last modified Blountville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blountville Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top