Bad
Good

Great. My grandson loves it here and loves his teacher, his music class, and his art class.

My children are now in the fifth grade. I believe we could not have ask for better teachers. I am very pleased with the care my children have been shown in the years since K-5. I have not had any problems and my boys I feel are being well prepared for their middle school years. The children do have homework at least 3 to 4 nights per week, but I feel as a parent we should also be a part of the learning experience for our children. Helping a child with homework I feel shows them that their parent is interested in their day. I do believe only an hour each night should be given and some nights we have exceeded that hour. However, my overall opinion of BES is an E. (For the excellent care provided )

Last modified Blountville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.