Blountville, TN

Central Heights Elementary School 0

Posted March 18, 2010
I have a little girl in 1st grade with cerebral palsy and she has been to 3 different schools. Central Heights was the only school that really got involved with her and helped her with behavior and with her work. They were very concerned and really helped her.. The principle and teachers are really great and now my little boy goes there and I am very thankful to everyone at Central Heights!!!

Posted September 10, 2008

Posted May 25, 2007
This was the first year my granddaughter attended Central Heights Elem. School and we loved it. We have guardianship of her, so we are totally involved in her school life as well as other areas. The principal is a wonderful, caring, yet firm man. The office staff is friendly and helpful and the teachers are caring and seem to be unified in their commitment to teach our children. I believe the staff of CHES goes beyond the call of duty to reach those in need and recognize those who are able to be more independent in their studies. The caring and great attitudes of CHES caused us to consider staying in this community so that our granddaughter can continue to attend CHES next year instead of moving. They are truly a blessing to all of our family and I am sure they would be to yours.

Posted June 30, 2004

Central Heights Elementary School
158 Central Heights Rd, Blountville, TN  37617
Last modified Central Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Heights Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top