Posted January 09, 2014
I love central! I have learned so much here and the whole student body is like one huge family! There aren't many cliques and we all work together. Our EOC scores have been better than a lot of the other schools in our county for the past couple of years. Central is a lot of fun and I'm so glad I got the privilege to go here!

Posted March 25, 2010

Sullivan Central High School 3

Posted March 16, 2010

Posted November 30, 2009
Wow people really like this school????!!!!?!?!!? Most of the teachers are wonderful, but the ones that aren't are the worst I've ever had!!! The administration is too laid back for their own good and Mrs. Riden never foloows through with her promises. I expect my classes to met my intellectual needs and none that I have taken so far have met my expectations.

Posted August 16, 2009
The Environment is just amazing! The student population as a whole can easily be described as polite, dedicated, and responsible. I haven't met a teacher yet I didn't like! This school has such a positive atitude!

Posted July 20, 2009

Sullivan Central High School 0

Posted May 03, 2009
Horrible death trap of a school! Lots of GEDs

Sullivan Central High School 4

Posted April 17, 2009

Sullivan Central High School 0

Posted February 16, 2009
Sullivan Central is a fantastic school. As a student, I've learned how under-rated it really is. Just because our football program has been going through a rebuilding process and problems with coaches does not reflect the school. The football program is in fact, a great thing. I played for 4 years with some of the best coaches who taught me how to grow up and become a man. I don't regret it at all. As for the school, I love the atmosphere. There aren't many cliques or social groups. Mostly everyone is just mixed together. The academics can be challenging if you take the right classes. I think I'm very well prepared for college and for life because i went there.

Posted February 09, 2009
Central is an excellent school with lots of opportunity. Ms. Riden and the staff work diligently to help the school and students reach their highest potential. We have found the school to be safe and an academically challenging environment. We have also found the highly qualified teachers exhibit excellent teaching and motivational skills. All too often, large groups of young adults are unfairly stereotyped due to the behavior of a few isolated cases. Give the kids a chance and you may just get to see the best side of them. These kids work hard and play hard. I challenge anyone to go to a ball game and ask 10 students for help finding a bathroom. I'll bet you'll be surprised. Talk to parents of current students and students themselves before being swayed by the opinions of others. Students and parents can expect to get out, just about what they put in.

Sullivan Central High School
131 Shipley Ferry Rd, Blountville, TN  37617
Last modified Sullivan Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sullivan Central High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top