Bad
Good

Posted January 09, 2014
I love central! I have learned so much here and the whole student body is like one huge family! There aren't many cliques and we all work together. Our EOC scores have been better than a lot of the other schools in our county for the past couple of years. Central is a lot of fun and I'm so glad I got the privilege to go here!

Sullivan Central High School 1

Posted November 30, 2009
Wow people really like this school????!!!!?!?!!? Most of the teachers are wonderful, but the ones that aren't are the worst I've ever had!!! The administration is too laid back for their own good and Mrs. Riden never foloows through with her promises. I expect my classes to met my intellectual needs and none that I have taken so far have met my expectations.

Posted August 16, 2009
The Environment is just amazing! The student population as a whole can easily be described as polite, dedicated, and responsible. I haven't met a teacher yet I didn't like! This school has such a positive atitude!

Posted May 03, 2009
Horrible death trap of a school! Lots of GEDs

Posted February 16, 2009
Sullivan Central is a fantastic school. As a student, I've learned how under-rated it really is. Just because our football program has been going through a rebuilding process and problems with coaches does not reflect the school. The football program is in fact, a great thing. I played for 4 years with some of the best coaches who taught me how to grow up and become a man. I don't regret it at all. As for the school, I love the atmosphere. There aren't many cliques or social groups. Mostly everyone is just mixed together. The academics can be challenging if you take the right classes. I think I'm very well prepared for college and for life because i went there.

Posted February 09, 2009
Central is an excellent school with lots of opportunity. Ms. Riden and the staff work diligently to help the school and students reach their highest potential. We have found the school to be safe and an academically challenging environment. We have also found the highly qualified teachers exhibit excellent teaching and motivational skills. All too often, large groups of young adults are unfairly stereotyped due to the behavior of a few isolated cases. Give the kids a chance and you may just get to see the best side of them. These kids work hard and play hard. I challenge anyone to go to a ball game and ask 10 students for help finding a bathroom. I'll bet you'll be surprised. Talk to parents of current students and students themselves before being swayed by the opinions of others. Students and parents can expect to get out, just about what they put in.

Sullivan Central High School 1

Posted December 01, 2008
The school is in terrible shape the kids are prone to violence and the principal is not helping the matter.These kids do what they want when they want.I know my son went there.

Posted August 01, 2008
its amazing and the teacher try to influence the children very well

Posted October 22, 2007
School is not all about Football and Band. Their are many other aspects you must take into cosideration. This year has been a year of change for the students and staff. Some for the better and some for the worse. We have takin on new leadership, she has improved our school greatly not just physically but also academicly. Yes our Football may not be the best in the world but our turn-out showes our cougar pride. Sullivan Central has made a huge impact on my life and its made my HS career the time of my life!!! '08

Sullivan Central High School 3

Posted August 06, 2007
Administration is working hard to make the school a better environment.

131 Shipley Ferry Road, Blountville, TN  37617
Last modified Sullivan Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.