Holston Elementary School 5

Posted October 07, 2010
This school affords all children to have an equal learning opportunity. The teachers at this school address each child's individual needs. Their our programs for special needs as well as gifted. We are fortunate to be a part of this community

Posted April 21, 2010
Holston is a great school! Children are treated with respect. They learn how to be a good friend and part of a community as well as excelling academically. I enjoy working there, and enjoy my students!

Holston Elementary School 5

Posted October 21, 2009
I LOVE this school. The teachers and staff all care about the students. They are willing to go above and beyond for the students and the parents. The teachers as over worked as they are, never let it show, they give each student the time and attention that they need.

Posted October 01, 2009
I love the curriculum taught at Holston, it is the reason my husband agreed to come home. He also went to Holston and I went to a school in Oregon. I felt that my children needed an amazing education so we moved for them and their minds.

Posted September 27, 2009
My child loves it and the teachers care about my child..

Posted September 25, 2009
I have found that the teachers and staff truly care about our children.

Posted September 21, 2009
The teachers are always ready to help my child in learning at his full potential.

Posted September 21, 2009
I think that Holston is a fantastic way to start a childs education. The teachers care so much about the children and start them on the right path.

Posted September 20, 2009
Holston has a great teaching staff. The principal is very supportive and truly cares about the children,as well as the staff. Parents are very supportive and eager to help. Students come first at Holston!

Posted September 18, 2009
Holston Elementary has staff and faculty that really care about the students.

Holston Elementary School
2348 Hwy 75, Blountville, TN  37617
Last modified Holston Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holston Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top