Bluff City, TN

Posted March 29, 2014
I am a proud graduate from Sullivan East High. I feel like it was a great high school to attend! I have many great memories from my four years there, and I feel that I was properly prepared for college. I graduated from a private college thanks to the education I received first from Sullivan East. The teachers and staff are very down to earth, and they care about the students well being. Many other schools in the Bristol area are very political in the advancement of their students, but Sullivan East places advancement in the hands of the students work ethic. I am very grateful to have attended Sullivan East, and would recommend it to anyone.

Sullivan East High School 2

Posted February 29, 2012
I am an alumni of this school and other than a few great teachers my experiance with East was not a good one nor was it for many of the people I know. Discrimination, favorites and unjust is the way of sullivan county schools at least in bluff city and East is no different.

Posted August 01, 2011
This school is the basic stereotypical under achieving hillbilly school. The teachers don't care or challenge their students. In sports, every game is a rout. It is just overall pathetic.

Posted February 06, 2011
I am a past student (1974) and I know that East High is the best school. Never have I found a school with staff that not only say they care, they have no problem showing such care. I live many miles away now, but I have the best memories of East.

Posted December 11, 2009
I am a past student of East and I believe that East is one of the best public schools out there. There are excellent teachers and staff that truely care about the sucess of their students,in school & in life. I would like to thank eveyone from students to teachers, administraters to staff for inspiring me to change lives.

Posted December 01, 2009

Sullivan East High School 2

Posted October 02, 2009
The majority of the teachers assign book reading instead of hands-on teaching, they have bad grammar, and low standards. Sports are the focus at that school and favoritism is a big problem.

Sullivan East High School 3

Posted September 15, 2009
Sullivan East High School is a all right school. The teachers are not as bad as they say. Personaly my favorete teachers has to me between Mrs. Williams and Mrs. Ward. Mrs. Williams is funny but undestands you need to get your work done. Mrs. Ward seems a little strict to others but to me you need to respect her in order to learn. She's great! Her teaching skills taught me more than alot more than others.

Posted August 01, 2009

Sullivan East High School 0

Posted February 02, 2009
Just look at how the student spelled the State he lives in! How good can it be. I think they should tear it down and start over. However there are some fine people (J Dyer, R Gilmore.. list not all inclusive but these are best! P.S. WE miss Mrs. Rouse!!!!

Sullivan East High School
4180 Weaver Pike, Bluff City, TN  37618
(423) 354-1900
Last modified Sullivan East High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sullivan East High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top