Bradford, TN

Bradford High School 5

Posted February 07, 2014
The Bradford SSD school system is ranked the 4th in the state of Tenn. in the number of students that were Propficient/Advanced on all of the state Testing. Also Bradford students can graduate high school and have 20 hours of college credit. More than 65% of this year senior class will have some college credit. Our school system has changed since 2007.

Bradford High School 3

Posted July 04, 2012
my cousin goes to this school and a teacher taunted her because she asked her to turn of some music that was against her religion to listen to.

Posted April 29, 2010
As a graduate of this school several years ago and have had siblings attend the school as well, I can say that the educational quality of the school is a joke. Many students that graduate from Bradford High School are not prepared for college. Like a previous person said, they claim that there is no money for extra-curricular activities, yet there is always money for the basketball program. If you want a small town school, that is fine, but be warned, you're going to get a small town education and not prepared for life after high school.

Posted September 04, 2009
This school is absolutly amazing!

Bradford High School 4

Posted July 28, 2009
I am currently a student at Bradford Hight School(BHS), and yes, I agree with the facts that BHS has its dark spots. Money becomes a factor when teachers want to offer more/better classes or more extra physical activies. Teachers at BHS do go above and beyond for their students, offering free afterschool tutoring to any student and take time out of thier day for them.If your child isnt passing its because of effort. They either dont want help or dont care about school. Period. Students develope great relationships and personal skills because BHS is such a small school.

Posted April 02, 2009
I currently have two children in the bradford high school and i believe it is a great place to learn and make life long friends. The staff is wonderful and always there to answer any questions that you may have! keep up the good work!!!

Posted March 20, 2009
I am currently from Bradford and i graduate in a few years. Our schools have very little money, the food is non nutritionist, I feel that when i go to college i won't be ready for it. There are some teachers who are good and some who need to go back to teaching schools. I feel that the uniforms are stupid we should be able to wear what we feel like. We should be able to express our personality. The teachers dont have to wear them at all..... Boys get in trouble for the smallest thing in the world, like when they dont have their shirts tucked in... So coming from my point of view this school is Bad..

Bradford High School 1

Posted September 19, 2008
I would not recommend sending your child to this school. It is old, outdated and lacks any type of education other than the old traditional. The music program is minimal, while there is a chorus, no music appreciation is taught or music history for that matter. The art program is non existent, when asked about the hiring of an art teacher at a school board meeting, the response was, 'there is no money' but money is spent on new uniforms and warm up clothes for basketball team.....send your child somewhere else....gibson county or milan would be better choices

Posted September 19, 2008
I have a child who graduated from this school in 2002 and he was not ready for college when he started. As far as the classes offered for the children, it is lacking in some areas and I can understand a parents frustration. If a family has a talented child, without private funds , the talent goes unnoticed or undeveloped.

Posted September 19, 2008
I am the parent of a student who will be graduating in 2010. I have to agree, this school is lacking in many of the extra curricular activities. I have many friends who have children who have graduated and the general consensus is the kids are unprepared for college. I have to say that this school is below par. Milan School District is not far off and a much better school district.

Bradford High School
136 Hwy 45 South, Bradford, TN  38316
Last modified Bradford High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bradford High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top