Bradyville, TN

Woodland Elementary School 4

Posted February 08, 2014
Woodland Elementary School is a nurturing place for our kids. The staff is always willing to help in any way possible. The teachers give hours of after school help with tutoring, guidance, club projects, basketball, Beta, cheerleading, etc. Woodland is a small school with a big heart.

Posted August 14, 2012
Teachers here do NOT give the students the attention they need, even when the student has pleaded for help. I have Emailed them multiple times requesting more assistance for our child who was struggling in one subject. We were completely ignored. We finally went to the school to speak to someone face to face and the staff seemed "put out". A couple of them even sighed, as if it were a BOTHER to educate this child. We felt like complete outsiders and felt as if we were imposing. The principle WILL listen to you if you can corner her but readily defends her teachers and will project the blame of the issue back onto YOU and your child. They discriminate against working mothers, even going so far as to state to me, "Well your husband works doesn't he?" What in blue blazes does THAT have to do with needing more teacher assistance for my child? They have a bullying policy that is poorly enforced. The principle's rebuttal... "well kids will be kids". My children have attended this school for 8 years and since the previous principle retired, the school and the quality of education has dropped to the point that I am currently looking into online education.

Posted April 06, 2010
Horribly disinterested staff. Igoring childrens pleas when they are complaing about a bully.

Posted October 29, 2009

Woodland Elementary School 5

Posted March 16, 2009

Woodland Elementary School 3

Posted January 15, 2009
If it wasnt for Mitzie Bush, Rhonda Martin, Pam Ohara, and Ms Elizabeth my child would not be where she is at acadamicaly. I love Woodland for those (4) teachers.

Woodland Elementary School 5

Posted July 17, 2008
i love woodland and all the people in it. the teachers are great a little harsh at times but great. the students are cool and the home works no heavy. so if your reading this trying to find a school for your child pick woodland.

Woodland Elementary School 0

Posted July 07, 2008
I think Woodland is an excellent school, filled with many wonderful teachers. My children attend Woodland for many academic reasons, but one of the most precious reasons to me is that my husband and I also attended Woodland. We feel it is a close-knit family where we know our children are safe, secure, and learning!

Posted October 17, 2007

Posted March 26, 2006
I think Woodland Elementry is a aweful school! Woodland is said to have a no bulling policy and I get bulled everyday and nothing is done about it so I think Woodland souuld be rated one of the worst schools in Tennessee!

Woodland Elementary School
8383 Jim Cummings Hw, Bradyville, TN  37026
Last modified Woodland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodland Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top