Bad
Good

Posted September 03, 2015
Amazing faculty and staff. They care about the students and their future. The students are always their number one priority which is how it is supposed to be.

Posted September 17, 2013
Edmondson Elementary School is one of THE best schools in Tennessee. We moved 4 miles from our old house just so our son could attend this school. The involvement of the teachers is amazing. My son absolutely loves going to school every day! We couldn't be happier with our decision!

Posted August 16, 2013
EES is a fantastic school with great and caring teachers! We moved here from out of state 2 years ago and have been so pleased with the quality of our child's education. Our child has an IEP and gets extra help with reading and math. The special education teachers, para professionals and teachers are hard working and kind. We came from a private school and weren't sure how EES would stack up. The staff is wonderful! The only downside would be some of the snobbiness that comes from living in Brentwood.

Posted July 01, 2013
We just finished our first year at Edmondson Elementary, and I could not be happier. The staff is amazing! They also provide an ample number of opportunities for parent volunteers. As an educator myself, I am very impressed with the entire atmosphere, and I am thrilled that my children get to attend this school.

Posted March 17, 2013
Every teacher is truly dedicated and passionate about teaching. Exceptional leadership. Wonderful specials teacher. Wonderful guidance counselor.

Posted December 12, 2010
This is our kids' first year at Edmondson and we have been nothing short of pleased. I feel like a fool for spending my hard-earned money on private school tuition when this school was in my backyard the entire time. In short: high quality academics, committed teachers and parents, faculty/administration who truly appreciate parental input.

Posted March 30, 2009
I could not be a happier parent with children enrolled at Edmondson. Both the Principal and Assistant Principal have incredible relationships with all students and parents in this school. My Kindergartener has learned a tremendous amount this year from her highly experienced teacher and my third grader has been challenged in such a positive way from her teacher. These teachers have such an immense dedication to their students and are terrific role models for my early learners. The parent support organization is also a wonderful attribute to this school. Every family is treated with importance and are seen as great value to the school environment. I have nothing but positive remarks about Edmondson. You too would be proud to call it your 'educational home' for your children!

Posted November 23, 2008
My family and I had just moved from another state to the Williamson County area, so we didn't know anything about the schools. When my husband and I found out that we were zoned for Edmondson we decided to take a visit there. It was about two weeks before the start of school, so we were lucky enough to meet some of the staff. They made us feel right at home and eased all of the concerns that we had. They made sure that we had all the information we needed so that our daughter was able to start school on time. Our daughter is in kindergarten and I couldn't ask for a better teacher. She gets the kids motivated and excited about learning. Although we looked at private schools, I know we made the best decision by choosing Edmondson. We all couldn't be happpier.

Posted October 27, 2008
I am a parent of a fourth grader girl and a Kindergarden Special needs little boy. We have been extreemly pleased with all the staff at the school. It has a wonderful Special Needs staff who truly care about each child's needs. My son has made tremendous progress in just four months. My daughter loves the creativity of her teacher and the varity of learning methods. Overall great school for anyone!

Posted March 16, 2008
I am a parent of a third grader who started at Edmondson in kindergarten; I am also an elementary teacher in neighboring Davidson County. I know the education that my daughter is getting at Edmondson is far superior to what she might recieve in a neighboring county. The atmosphere at Edmondson is safe and friendly, and it is a place where both teachers and parents share communication and support for the child's education. While living in the 'zone' for Edmondson may be pricey...it IS worth every penny!

Edmondson Elementary School
851 Edmondson Pike, Brentwood, TN  37027
Last modified Edmondson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.