Brentwood, TN

Posted April 17, 2014
Crockett is a wonderful school. My children love it too. I have felt very supported on some specific needs my children have. I highly recommend getting involved with the school, as a volunteer, in any way you can. It has been a wonderful experience so far.

Posted May 20, 2013
This is my last year at Crockett and I love the energy and enthusiasm I will enjoy watching my little brother go through Crockett as I did. All in all this is the best school in Williamson county !

Posted October 06, 2011
I travel a lot for my job, but try to attend the school events for my 2 children who attend Crockett. I am always impressed at the amount of parental involvement in school activities and even the parental involvement on a daily volunteer basis. Our children love their teachers. The principal and teachers take the job of educating the children very seriously, but they do it with a loving touch. The class sizes have increased recently, but I believe it is because so many people want to attend the school. The principal and staff have done well to move teachers into place to manage the growth.

Posted July 20, 2010
A principal who LOVES children! Parents who are deeply involved with volunteerism and support...and faculty who are highly educated and who love their jobs. This is how we feel about a school we've been involved with now for over 7 years.

Posted March 03, 2010
We decided to move to Williamson County last year and we enrolled our three children at Crockett. It is absolutely wonderful. The leadership at this school is incredible. The staff/ratios/parent involvement is better than the private school we attended for 4 years. I highly recommend it and am very glad we are at Crockett.

Crockett Elementary School 3

Posted July 22, 2007

Posted February 11, 2006
Crockett has inumerable resources for the size of the community that is served. The entire school works together to do a great job for the parents and children. After being rezoned, we were concerned about moving to Crockett. It has been a blessing in disguise. Crockett is a much better school than we we came to expect after being at Kenrose.

Crockett Elementary School
9019 Crockett Rd, Brentwood, TN  37027
Last modified Crockett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crockett Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top