Bad
Good

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

The motto for the school is "Be Nice", and the school leadership deals effective with bullying.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

The school is very inclusive for all students, and the faculty work closely with students with learning differences.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

The leadership at the school is very engaged, with daily updates to parents regarding school news and student progress.

Develops character: Strongly agree

School has a strong culture with a motto "Be Nice"!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Williamson County is well known for having the best schools in the country, which would not be possible without having wonderful teachers.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

The school provides real-time email updates regarding test scores, as well as weekly updates on progress each week.

We moved to Brentwood from Chicago about a year ago and have been VERY impressed with Crockett Elementary School. The faculty worked with our children throughout their transition into the new school district. We received weekly updates on our child's progress in school, and also found the community to be very welcoming. The school also has a strong support network with parents, which do their best to support teachers everyday (e.g. pickup coffee, fundraising, volunteer in class, etc.).

I moved my kids from Montessori School to Crockett, and I am very impressed and pleased with the education they have received. I am even more satisfied now that we are going to have a Chess Club at Crockett. Additionally, this is the only two Williamson County Elementary Schools that offer Accelerated Reading and Math Programs as of September 2015.

Crockett is a wonderful school. My children love it too. I have felt very supported on some specific needs my children have. I highly recommend getting involved with the school, as a volunteer, in any way you can. It has been a wonderful experience so far.

This is my last year at Crockett and I love the energy and enthusiasm I will enjoy watching my little brother go through Crockett as I did. All in all this is the best school in Williamson county !

Last modified Crockett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.