PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

I have two kids enrolled here and it was the best decision of their lives.

My kids love Montessori Academy. They are always so excited to tell us what they have learned.

Amount of homework: no rating

Since my daughter is in the lower grade, no HW is given. If there is any given in the future, I will update my review.

The teachers have been and are so caring and attentive to my now 37 month old who has been attending MA since 28 months old. We are so impressed with the Montessori method, especially for our child at this early stage in her life. We will be sending our younger child next year.

Honestly if you are thinking about Montessori Academy do yourself a favor and go visit the school. See how they interact with the children because that is what is what convinced my family and I that this was the school for our children.

They really know how to make the educations individualized and personalized to fit your child's needs. I have recommended the Montessori Academy to family and friends and will continue to do so!

My children have attended Montessori Academy and I have recommend the academy to friends and family and they now have children that are enrolled there. They create a great comfortable learning environment for children at all stages.

I did not have a good experience on this branch, the manager asked to have an interview with my child which was fine with me. They wanted my kid to go to a class without me being around him and stay there with no crying for half an hour. My little one never had an experience to be somewhere alone . We went to the interview and he did not pass the test. She gave us 2 months time to improve this issue. we did, and the result was the same after two months. They concluded that my son has socializing problem, and asked us to work on improving it more. For this reason I took my son, to other places that children were around, such as playing grounds and another daycare, where I realized that my son has little problem, if any, socializing with other kids. Therefore we decided to enroll him in the other daycare. Talking to other moms who had their children on other Montessori branches, I noticed that the interview was quite untypical and merely a decision of the board.

The Montessori Academy of Brentwood is one of the very few Montessori schools in nations which has grades up to 8th. It is an amazing school. The education is very good.

The teachers and staff are greatly involved with the community and overall you cant find another place like Montessori academy. I would recommend this academy over all others.

Last modified Montessori Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8