Brentwood, TN

Posted October 10, 2014
The teachers and staff are greatly involved with the community and overall you cant find another place like Montessori academy. I would recommend this academy over all others.

Posted October 06, 2014
I never have to worry about my children not being challenged at Montessori Academy. They get to explore so many different facets of learning and love every minute of it. The teachers there are really great at making kids feels challenged but not overwhelmed, they always feel comfortable trying new things with the support system they've built at that school.

Montessori Academy 1

Posted March 21, 2014
The hidden charges along with tuition fee were very annoying. Administration is very insensitive of parents concerns and needs. Very less individual care and attention to the students. Unsatisfactory performance. I will not recommend this school to anyone.

Posted February 07, 2014
Great School! Authentically Montessori and academically excellent. The teachers and administrators really care about the students and the community!

Posted February 03, 2014
Montessori is a really great place for our kids. They're treated like individuals and are always given the attention and care they deserve. They're learning good things while also having a lot of fun, and their learning is focused to their specific needs.

Posted January 21, 2014
The emphasis at MA is on personal growth and not competition. After 8 years at the MA, one of our children transitioned into a traditional classroom setting, and she is excelling far beyond our expectations! Her confidence to take on new challenges without the fear of failure is remarkable. My husband and I often say this is the best gift we could have given our children.

Posted December 16, 2013
I have recommended Montessori Academy to my friends and several are now enrolled. I feel like my children are able to learn in an encouraging environment where they learn to think independently. My kids are taught at the level that they are capable of learning, rather than being held back or pushed too hard. I also think that being in a classroom with the same teachers for 3 or 4 years allows the teachers to intimately know my children and understand their learning preferences. That kind of relationship cannot exist in a traditional schooling environment. I also love the friendships that my husband and I have formed with other parents. MA is truly a community unlike any other school I have experienced.

Montessori Academy 1

Posted December 04, 2013
Horrible administration! Bad communication with parents. They were so rude I took my child out ASAP. They do not give daily reports so I have no idea if montessori method was even a good method for my child. I would avoid this school too many great schools in Nashville to have to pay for such a horrible experience. His class was very inconsistent and had abrupt teachers quitting mid school year. Kids need consistency and this just wasn't consist. The only parent involvement was GIVE ME YOUR MONEY DONATE DONATE OR CLASS SNACKS. School needs a lot of growth.

Posted November 12, 2013
Wonderful teachers, individualized education and a great community. Montessori Academy is everything that a school should be!

Posted October 16, 2013
Providing our 2 children with a Montessori education is the best decision we have ever made. The Montessori Academy provides a child-centered environment that is driven by a desire to meet the specific educational needs of the child. Each child is able to work at a pace that supports their own developmental needs, therefore, building self-esteem and a lifelong love of learning. I love that the non-traditional approach to learning means my child gets to start their day with hands on work that they love while also being challenged to explore and possibly master things they may not be as comfortable with trying. The emphasis is on personal growth and not competition. After 8 years at the MA, one of our children transitioned into a traditional classroom setting, she is excelling far beyond our expectations! Her confidence to take on new challenges without the fear of failure is remarkable. My husband and I often say this is the best gift we could have given our children.

Montessori Academy