Sunset Elementary 2

Posted August 11, 2013
I have just received my son's 3rd grade approved snack list from Sunset Elementary. Pretzels-Rold Gold brand only, Popcorn Bachman brand only, Fruit snacks- Betty Crocker brand only, all other brands are prohibited.Sunset Elementary is in violation of the definition of freedom, " the absence of necessity, coercion, or constraint in choice or action". We are in the 21st century and living in the USA, let's stop this nonsense

Posted March 04, 2013
I see that the last post is from 2010! Sunset Elementary is better than ever! Our administrative staff is absolutely incredible. Our teachers are fabulous! We have high standards. Kids know what's expected out of them at school. Teachers are 100% dedicated and focused on the students. 4-5th Grade teachers work hard to get the students ready for Sunset Middle School! I absolutely love our Stallions our SES!

Posted May 25, 2010
This school has everything I've heard that you want from a private school. My daughter has finished 2 years here and we' ve had EXCELLENT teachers. They were loving, but firm--and she has grown immensely. The principal is accessible and loved by the kids. The PTO is strong and active--in 08/09 they had put a Smart Board in everyy classroom. Their priorities are always placed on the student needs.

Sunset Elementary 0

Posted March 30, 2010
This school got my child in to middle school and it is a great school my child got strate A+ all years it is great here so come visit the great stallions at Sunset Elemetary :)

Posted April 17, 2009

Posted January 14, 2009

Sunset Elementary 0

Posted December 19, 2008
We transferred to Sunset this year after spending the first few years of my daughter's educational experience at a local private school. Sunset offers the same (if not better) academics, a wonderful teaching staff and great administration. We honestly haven't noticed a difference. We truly feel that we're getting a private-like education without the high tuition costs. Our only regret is that we didn't move our daughter sooner. She loves her new school and hasn't missed her old one at all.

Posted December 18, 2008
Our kids have been at Sunset Elementary since it opened in 2005 and we cannot be more thrilled with the school, the principal and the entire staff. All of the children not only get a first rate education scoring much higher than the national average, but the teachers really do love all the children in their care. Studies show that children will thrive and reach their full potential when they know they are loved and cared for - the staff at Sunset ensures all their children achieve their personal best. With rezoning going on yearly in Williamson County, we are thankful that we still attend this school.

Sunset Elementary
100 Sunset Tr, Brentwood, TN  37027
Last modified Sunset Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sunset Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top