Bad
Good

My daughter just finished k-with the best teacher in the world, ms.Kirby taught my darling daughter to read , she caught a speech prob.I had her tested in pre k for.

I'm a parent that has had all of my children attending this elementary school. THe teachers are great; academics excellent; and the principal is wonderful. They all work together as a team and also include the parents which is a wonderful transistion for a parent and the child. All of my three children have enjoyed this school very much. Now I only have one little girl left to attend and she really loves it, She will be in the first grade and can't wait to start.

I currently have 3 children in Brighton Elementary School. Overall, my experiences with teachers and leadership have been top notch. One of my children requires a bit more challenging work to keep him interested. I struggeled with his first teacher this year for communication. It was a one way street from me to her. A conference, 3 trips to the school, and one to the school board, we have a new teacher and I am once again extreamly happy. Antoher childrequires extra help in reading and the literacy lab have done wonders with him. Without it I don't know where we would be. I sing Brighton Elementary praises. However, it is your responsiblity to stay involved. If not, as with any school, you child could be left behind. Get to know the teacher and have open communication with them. It will make your school experience much better.

I can not say enough good things about Brighton schools. We moved here just because of the fantastic schools Brighton has. I have 2 kids in the Elementary. Top quality in all areas. A very careing and helpful faculity.

Last modified Brighton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.