Brighton, TN

Posted May 28, 2008
My daughter just finished k-with the best teacher in the world, ms.Kirby taught my darling daughter to read , she caught a speech prob.I had her tested in pre k for.

Posted January 04, 2008

Posted July 21, 2007
I'm a parent that has had all of my children attending this elementary school. THe teachers are great; academics excellent; and the principal is wonderful. They all work together as a team and also include the parents which is a wonderful transistion for a parent and the child. All of my three children have enjoyed this school very much. Now I only have one little girl left to attend and she really loves it, She will be in the first grade and can't wait to start.

Posted June 09, 2007

Brighton Elementary School 4

Posted April 23, 2007
I currently have 3 children in Brighton Elementary School. Overall, my experiences with teachers and leadership have been top notch. One of my children requires a bit more challenging work to keep him interested. I struggeled with his first teacher this year for communication. It was a one way street from me to her. A conference, 3 trips to the school, and one to the school board, we have a new teacher and I am once again extreamly happy. Antoher childrequires extra help in reading and the literacy lab have done wonders with him. Without it I don't know where we would be. I sing Brighton Elementary praises. However, it is your responsiblity to stay involved. If not, as with any school, you child could be left behind. Get to know the teacher and have open communication with them. It will make your school experience much better.

Posted April 13, 2007
I can not say enough good things about Brighton schools. We moved here just because of the fantastic schools Brighton has. I have 2 kids in the Elementary. Top quality in all areas. A very careing and helpful faculity.

Posted June 05, 2006
Brighton Elementary is an excellent school. I have 2 children, one in kindergarten and one in 2nd grade. I have had positive experiences with all of the staff. The communication between the parents and teachers is incredible. The PTO is amazing. They are so involved and helpful. My children are performing above grade level due to the individualized attention they receive from the highly qualified staff. They also enjoy all of the support classes they take: music, P.E., library, computer, and art. I would recommend this school to anyone moving to the Tipton County area! Thanks to everyone at BES! What a great place to be!:)

Brighton Elementary School 3

Posted September 19, 2005

Brighton Elementary School
1201 Old Highway 51 South, Brighton, TN  38011
Last modified Brighton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brighton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top