Bristol, TN

Posted August 22, 2013
My school is Avoca and the teachers so far for my great neice & nephew have been wonderful

Posted October 25, 2007
Avoca has been a wonderful school for my daughter. The teaching staff is excellent. I would recommend Avoca to any parent

Posted April 28, 2007
Avoca is a great school. Their teachers and the rest of the staff are great and helpful in any situation. Everyone there has a smile on their face, because they are happy about the school, My child wouldn't change for nothing, he loves it!

Avoca Elementary School
2440 Volunteer Pw, Bristol, TN  37620
Last modified Avoca Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Avoca Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top