Bad
Good

Posted March 23, 2014
As a former student, I recconmend your child comes here. The sanitary was great!! I loved every teacher, and as an intelligent student, the teachers help all the children learn. The teachers are quite caring and understanding. The worst grade is probably 3rd. Everything is well kept, and the learning standards are quite high. Technology is up to date and all the students have fun. My 6 years there, there was no bullying, which is outstanding. This is an amazing school.

Posted October 16, 2013
My daughter just started kindergarten this year and she has a new teacher that just moved to our area. She loves her school and teacher and seems to be doing very well so far. She is a car rider and every day when I drop her off and pick her up the faculty is so nice to us and friendly! So far, the school is great!

Posted May 02, 2013
Someone blasted the booster program. It seems funny that they do not realize that parents like him/her are the reason booster clubs struggle. QUIT criticizing and SHOW UP to run the concession stands, clean up, organize, sit at gates, donate money, donate time, ......... The list goes on and on, yet the hecklers sit on the sidelines and feel ENTITLED to all they expect! The boosters for the past few years have been hard working and successful. They are a few great people who do the work for all of the "takers!" I'm not on the board, but my husband and I fill in the gaps every chance we get. TRY IT!

Posted February 19, 2013
The best school I have put my children in. Great teachers,awesome academics,and much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bluff City Elm is and will always be #1 :-)

Bluff City Elementary School 2

Posted February 03, 2012
My daughter attended this school for 3 years before we moved out of state. There were some wonderful teachers and some not-so-wonderful ones. The new principal, Mrs. Nester, is terrific and fosters a great atmosphere there. However!!! There are a few teachers there who were downright snobby to my child and she had one teacher who seemed quite clueless about teaching. The facility is very old and outdated and doesn't feel fresh and clean at all. There is very little parental involvement - the PTA will have a great leader or two and almost no help. I wouldn't choose this school for my kids but there are some positives - some of the teachers are great...but I want a school where ALL the teachers are great. My child was safe and loved there, but she stood out to some degree because we were not from the area and we were better off financially than a majority of the families. I don't say that to sound snobby, but just to point out the difference - I wouldn't want my child to stand out for being on either end of the money spectrum and I didn't like being treated differently. I would say if you have a choice, go elsewhere.

Posted August 07, 2011
Great Great,! i just can not say enough about the Teachers,staff,and the students. awesome school. our son has been going to this school since kindergarden.the best teachers.

Bluff City Elementary School

Posted September 16, 2009
Has the greatest children in the world love each and everyone

Posted July 11, 2009
This scool is amazing my children love it especially my 10 year old

Bluff City Elementary School 2

Posted March 03, 2009
they have toooooo much lolly-gagging time you need to be way harder on them sooo maybe my children can get an education!

Posted September 19, 2008
I have two boys here at BC elem, and I love our school. We have some very very good teachers here! We also have a wonderful school councler. These are the people that our childrens future a wonderful better.

Bluff City Elementary School
282 Maple Drive, Bristol, TN  37620
Last modified Bluff City Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.