K-5|Private

Bad
Good

I have a daughter that is in 1st grade this school year and she loves it. As other parents have said the love of CHRIST is shown through the actions of the staff here at TACA. My daughter would not want to go anywhere but here and I wouldn't want her to either. She has learned so much the curriculum is so far ahead of the elementary school that my son went to a few years ago. I could not ask for more loving teachers that are here at TACA and I don't worry what my child is being taught because I know they are always putting CHRIST first in these children lives and that is the most important thing.

I have a son in this school and he has learned so much . He has attended TACA going on four years now and we could not ask for more caring ,educated, professional teachers. We are so lucky to have found this school. The principal is wonderful she knows every child by name and makes each one feel special evreyday.They use a great curriculum and the children learn fast. My son enjoys learning and they make it fun. We are thankful everyday for TACA.

I have had my child in other Christian Academys, and watching the care that the teachers have at this school is far better then Tri-Cities, and Public schools. The learning I saw where my child was struggling this school gave personal attention to. The other schools told me they would grow out of it it was just my child being lazy. I feel my child is getting a much more superior education.

Last modified Tennessee Avenue Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-5