K-5|Private

Bad
Good

Posted January 10, 2009
I have a daughter that is in 1st grade this school year and she loves it. As other parents have said the love of CHRIST is shown through the actions of the staff here at TACA. My daughter would not want to go anywhere but here and I wouldn't want her to either. She has learned so much the curriculum is so far ahead of the elementary school that my son went to a few years ago. I could not ask for more loving teachers that are here at TACA and I don't worry what my child is being taught because I know they are always putting CHRIST first in these children lives and that is the most important thing.

Tennessee Avenue Christian Academy

Posted July 22, 2008
I have a son in this school and he has learned so much . He has attended TACA going on four years now and we could not ask for more caring ,educated, professional teachers. We are so lucky to have found this school. The principal is wonderful she knows every child by name and makes each one feel special evreyday.They use a great curriculum and the children learn fast. My son enjoys learning and they make it fun. We are thankful everyday for TACA.

Posted January 17, 2008
I have had my child in other Christian Academys, and watching the care that the teachers have at this school is far better then Tri-Cities, and Public schools. The learning I saw where my child was struggling this school gave personal attention to. The other schools told me they would grow out of it it was just my child being lazy. I feel my child is getting a much more superior education.

Posted August 26, 2004
My three daughters attended Tenn Ave Daycare and subsequently Tenn Ave Christian Academy. We have experienced K4 through 6th grades. This is a Bible believing church school and administration doesn't compromise the teaching of God's word in any way. God's love is demonstrated by staff and the interaction between the children and staff proves this is a healthy Christian learning environment. Tennessee Avenue Christian Academy (and Tennessee Avenue Baptist Church) gets a 5 star rating in every category from academics to discipleship to reasonable tuition. Do not hesitate to visit this school and check it out. I believe God is pleased with the academy and you will be too.

Tennessee Avenue Christian Academy
104 Cypress Street, Bristol, TN  37620
Last modified Tennessee Avenue Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-5