Chapel Hill, TN

Posted January 30, 2012
Forrest highschool is the worst school i've ever attended. the teachers dont actually teach and the vice principal of the middle school seems to think highschool needs to be like prison. students dont learn anything and are completely miserable the entire school day. since when did school become torture? it shouldnt be that bad, they dont even feed the students an adequate lunch. two chicken nuggets is not adequate. not to mention the staff favors students who play sports. its just ridiculous!!!!!!!! and they dont seem to know when their authority ends, trying to discipline students for activitites that go on outside of school. just dont send your child there. please,

Posted June 19, 2011
Forrest HS in NO way prepares a student for university...at least not a decent University. The people that have stated Forrest passes athletes regardless of their academic abilities are speaking truth. Forrest cares more about their sports programs than about educating students for higher education or success at life. That said, it was a safe school...didn't have to worry about guns or bombs...but seriously, education is lacking tremendously at Forrest. If you can send your children to Williamson County or even Rutherford County I strongly suggest you do, if your child stands a snowballs chance in hell of being academically prepared for college!

Forrest School 4

Posted January 26, 2011
I am a student that currently attends Forrest High School. I'll admit that the school isn't the best in the world, but it's small, safe, and I've actually learned a lot, believe it or not. Academics are good to know, but they aren't the most important things in the world, and though some of the teachers are lacking, the school is a good enviroment to be in. I was a new student my freshmen year and the students and teachers really welcomed me in. I totally fit in now for the most part. So this school isn't the best, so what. Who says college is the best thing out there. The world has plenty of oppurtunities to provide and if you learn nothing academic here, then surely you'll learn some street smarts.

Posted September 03, 2010
I am from Chapel Hill, and I currently have children there. I want to advise parents that the geometry teacher there does not teach, infact, most of the students taking that class end up in summer school every year. Also, the girls soccer coach has never played soccer a day in her life, and treats the girls horribly. Due to this issue, the girls who thought they would be able to get a soccer scholarship, were sadly mistaken. The problem with the entire school boils down to lazy teachers. After 3 children in this school, I can vouch for that. Do not send your kids to this school if you want your kids to have any self esteem left.

Posted March 02, 2010
This school does not prepare you for any college courses except english. If you send your child here they will struggle to get through calculus or physics in college. The teachers at this school hardly ever teach and you will only pass if you play a sport otherwise you will go outside and pick up trash instead of learning in any history class. In the science classes you will watch movies instead of learning.

Posted December 20, 2009
Forrest did NOT prepare me for college. I am a college sophomore right now, and I cannot attribute any academic excelence to Forrest High School. This school is sadly centered around the sport's programs(however poor they may be) and the teachers show indisputable favortism towards the athletes. Honestly, most of my teachers would put in movies the majority of the time because they didn't feel like teaching, and homework was a rarity. Forrest is seen as a joke to surrounding counties. If you can, please send your children to Rutherford or Williamson County schools.

Posted November 10, 2009
I think there needs to be a better transition between CHES to Forrest School. My child feels a bit lost...

Posted September 10, 2009
This is the fourth child that our family has sent to Forrest. Not too many problems with the school with the first 3 but we're experiencing some with the fourth. I agree with the parent about the office staff being rude and acting as if we're. We've even had a teacher be rude with my wife this year. If you are involved in sports (and are good at it) or you are from Chapel Hill, you will have no problem at this school. I can't say the same for the rest of us.

Posted August 21, 2009
I had 2 sons that Graduated from Forrest school. My Oldest son graduated in 1997. We moved from oklahoma to tenn.People in Chapel hill welcomed us! My oldest son had learning disablities and they didnt relly have a program set up for it. But thanks to Mr.Delk and others they got one set up!Now the only school my youngest son went too is Forrest Schools (graduated in 2007) he considers Tenn his home and still lives in tenn. So dont tell me about them not excepting outsiders.The People in Chapel Hill Tenn are great people! And I miss ya'll alot. God keep you all Safe!

Forrest School 5

Posted March 31, 2009
I love Forrest High School, 3 generations of my family have graduated here and we all love it.

310 North Horton Pw, Chapel Hill, TN  37034
Last modified Forrest School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forrest School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top