Charlotte, TN

Creek Wood High School 2

Posted November 11, 2012
As a past student of this school, I can honestly say this school fails in preparing your children for college. The power of I system is a joke. I was very successful in school. I was a 4 sport athlete and winner of many faucilty awards. Currently I am attending college at the University of Tennessee and can when I entered school here, I felt unprepared. Others coming in from this state as well as other states were much more prepared for the heavy academic course load than I was. This school failed in preparing me for that. In a social aspect, yes Creek Wood is awesome it is a great safe environment to attend school in, but like I said previously failed me on an academic level, which is why we attend school in the first place.

Posted October 31, 2010
My son had so much trouble until he entered this school. Now he is being challenged academically and loves it. He has decided to become a mathematician and has better grades than ever. This school provides great one on one time between teachers and students and I couldn't ask for a better high school experiance for my children.

Posted September 16, 2009
Creekwood High School is the best high school in DC. Although they do sometimes over work my child.

Posted August 19, 2008
I have 2 of my children currently at Creekwood. I give it a 5 star rating. My son has really came out of his shyness being there and his grades are so much better than they were in earlier grades. The confidence they have instilled in him is undescribable. My daughter as well is doing good. This is her first year and shes loving it. The teachers and staff have done and are doing an outstanding job with our youth. Keep it up!

Posted August 04, 2008
I am on my 3rd and last child to go through Creek Wood and we absolutely love it. It is so much better than Dickson County High School. Everyone seems to be really involved in the school and I have found everyone to be very helpful.

Posted June 08, 2008
5 stars I like this school,2 of my kids have gone there and they liked it there

Creek Wood High School 2

Posted November 02, 2007
I do not like the food that my kids have to eat there it is not healthy I thought you were suppose to be teaching our kids to be healthy. I also do not like the way the faculty has handeled some situations either. My daughter cries at least once a week because she hates the school. Creekwood does not have parents envolved.. only a select few. I think also that some teachers are very unfair to some of their students. They always pic their favorites.. and the ones who play sports seem to have things a little more leanient

Creek Wood High School 3

Posted March 30, 2007
I would agree that CW has a great sports program because, in Dickson County, a lot of money is focused on the sports teams. Discipline and saftey are taken very seriously at CW. Creek Wood employs many teachers that are the kind your children will never forget. The Choir program at Creek Wood is outstanding. Overall, I recommend CW because the teachers are great and the facility is nice and new and clean, but I felt like my classes were sometimes too easy.

Posted March 31, 2006
At Creek Wood, we have a fantastic level of parental involvement and a principal that is always available. Our modern facility is the absolute greatest!

Creek Wood High School 4

Posted March 31, 2005
They have really good teachers that really care about their students. Thier academic programs are top notch. They produce some of the best adults. The sports program is one of the best that I have ever seen. The coaches work around the clock to make sure that the team is the best that it can be. I say for being a new school it has done very well for it's self. I have a son that goes there, and his academics have grown so much thanks to the adminstraion. They make sure he knows what thery are teaching and they put it in terms that they can understand. Thank you CWHS for being so great!

3499 Tennessee 47, Charlotte, TN  37036
Last modified Creek Wood High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creek Wood High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top