Creek Wood High School 2

Posted November 11, 2012
As a past student of this school, I can honestly say this school fails in preparing your children for college. The power of I system is a joke. I was very successful in school. I was a 4 sport athlete and winner of many faucilty awards. Currently I am attending college at the University of Tennessee and can when I entered school here, I felt unprepared. Others coming in from this state as well as other states were much more prepared for the heavy academic course load than I was. This school failed in preparing me for that. In a social aspect, yes Creek Wood is awesome it is a great safe environment to attend school in, but like I said previously failed me on an academic level, which is why we attend school in the first place.

Posted October 31, 2010
My son had so much trouble until he entered this school. Now he is being challenged academically and loves it. He has decided to become a mathematician and has better grades than ever. This school provides great one on one time between teachers and students and I couldn't ask for a better high school experiance for my children.

Creek Wood High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Creekwood High School is the best high school in DC. Although they do sometimes over work my child.

Posted October 20, 2008

Posted September 18, 2008

Posted August 30, 2008

Posted August 19, 2008
I have 2 of my children currently at Creekwood. I give it a 5 star rating. My son has really came out of his shyness being there and his grades are so much better than they were in earlier grades. The confidence they have instilled in him is undescribable. My daughter as well is doing good. This is her first year and shes loving it. The teachers and staff have done and are doing an outstanding job with our youth. Keep it up!

Creek Wood High School 1

Posted August 05, 2008

Posted August 04, 2008
I am on my 3rd and last child to go through Creek Wood and we absolutely love it. It is so much better than Dickson County High School. Everyone seems to be really involved in the school and I have found everyone to be very helpful.

Posted June 27, 2008

Creek Wood High School
3499 Hwy 47 North, Charlotte, TN  37036
Last modified Creek Wood High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creek Wood High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top