Chattanooga, TN

Posted May 24, 2013
We are new family coming from another private school. St. Jude is a wonderful loving and caring place. The faculty, staff and administration are first rate and truly care about the children and their education. This was the best decision we have ever made

Posted May 01, 2012
This school has a wonderful, loving, caring environment along with god academics. My oldest three graduated from St Jude, and from 14 years experience with the school I have seen the exceptional attention given to creating a no bully, highly accepting campus. Kids are encouraged from the earliest grades to make it their business to be sure a kid sitting alone is noticed and paid attention to. The older kids are given younger kids to mentor and there is a lot of activity between them. As far as academics two of my kids have graduated college with honors, one is still attending college and exceptionally talented.

Posted August 22, 2010
This is response to the post on July 20, 2009. You only gave three stars due to the academics not being great, but your use of the English language is awful. Your post should be taken with a grain of salt.

St Jude School 3

Posted July 20, 2009
It's okay, but the academics isn't that great.

Posted September 24, 2007
Great school! I went there as a child, and now my oldest goes there.

Posted August 22, 2003
We feel so blessed to be a part of St. Jude. The staff, from the principal to Mr. Mike (whom the kids can thank for keeping the campus in good running condition) are very involved with the children and their daily activities. My children wake in the morning excited to go to school and face the challenges the day will bring. They are very excited about learning and always come home wanting to tell me what their day was like. I feel like our choice to send our children to school there was the best decision we could have made for their future. God bless St. Jude and all who are involved in making it the great school that it is.

St Jude School